Private Tour Recommendations for Ho Chi Minh

OLDIE11

We are cruising with Voyager of the Seas in October. We'll have 2 adults and 2 babies (ages 1 and 2). Because of the children's ages, we don't like to do the cruise ships excursions, because have infants on the bus all day is just not practical, and annoying to other passengers who are paying good money to be on that tour.

We still want to see Ho Chi Minh though. We will be docking at Phu My and would like to organise a private tour.

Does anyone have any recommendations of:

a) A good private tour company

b) What we should see in one day in Ho Chi Minh - with two babies!!! :eek:

Try contacting Ann Tours and ask for Tony. We used them and they were excellent and we customized our tour to what we wanted to see. We did have to pay in advance but they were waiting for us. It is run by an American of vietnamese decent. There is also Smile tours who also does tours. Have a great time in whatever you decide.

After all the recommendations here and in other posts I have contacted Zoom for our Vietnam tours. Although it is a public holiday today and tomorrow I got a reply within hours. Has promised me full information on Tuesday. That is a very promising start.

• 1 year later...

I just returned from a cruise to vietnam. We used mrs. Ha from Vietland discovery.

I high recommend her. She did the arranging for the 3 ports. She answered all emails within 24 hours.

We were very happy with her services. Her tour guides were professional and shared knowledge of the cities.

Thank you:)

I just returned from a cruise to vietnam. We used mrs. Ha from Vietland discovery.

I high recommend her. She did the arranging for the 3 ports. She answered all emails within 24 hours.

We were very happy with her services. Her tour guides were professional and shared knowledge of the cities.

Thank you:)

Thanks for that info. I am so glad to hear that Mrs. Ha is still providing the great service she provided us with.