If your looking for airfare to SJ....

for early next year, check it now. I just got r/t airfare for $306 per person on Delta from B'more:D

Happy little camper here - now I can begin to really plan my trip. You know how it is....didn't want to get mentally energized about it until it was a done deal :p

for early next year, check it now. I just got r/t airfare for $306 per person on Delta from B'more:D

Happy little camper here - now I can begin to really plan my trip. You know how it is....didn't want to get mentally energized about it until it was a done deal :p

That is an excellent deal...good for you! I ended up paying over $400.00 pp and that was four years ago. The cruises out of San Juan are the best....and I love the AOS! Enjoy!:)

Great deal, especially to get that price so far in advance. I know I checked for almost a year prior to booking our last flight to SJ for this past January, and the best price I could get was $425 each on Jet Blue from Buffalo. :)

I know I'm closer to SJ, but I just flew there round-trip for $99 on Jet Blue.

+ tax....;)

to the OP:

Delta ROCKS! We live in Atlanta and they are consistently cheaper than many of of the "low cost" carriers, even after figuring out bag fees, plus they have many nonstop flights to choose from instead of being stuck with the "what are they thinking" schedules of some airlines.

We travel to SJU often and we have found roundtrip fares as cheap as $248 nonstop from Atlanta...:D

Yeah, that would be nice:p I'm happy @ $300pp especially since gas prices look like they're going no where but up:(

Don't want to risk waiting too long, plus one more thing off my list to monitor:p

That's a great fare. It cost me around $250 rt on Spirit from FLL a year ago.

Archived