Baileys for my morning coffee

We love Bailey's in our morning coffee on sea days.

Do I have to go to a bar? I don't think it will be available in the CL in the am as we are staying in a suite.

Without smuggling it on which I do not want to do where can I get my favorite cup of COFFEE :D

Any suggestions???

I was on Allure March 19-26 and got baileys in my coffee every morning in the Cafe Promenade. I didn't mind going to the 5th deck to do this because it gave me a reason to get up and walk around a little bit before my first drink of the day! ;p

Bailey's is one of the drinks offered under the C&A drink menu which is served in the CL. I've never been told that I could not take a drink out of the CL and I always book a GS. On my upcoming cruise, I plan to take a Bailey's with me to have with my after dinner coffee.

Have yet to find a CL/DL that serves Bailey's in the evenings.

I've had Bailey's during the cocktail hour in CL and/or DLs on any ship that I've had access to a lounges. I don't remember ever being told no and that is what I usually get after dinner.

Plenty of Bailey's in the DL on the Navigator 3/17 sailing - very popular drink. Also, bartender made an excellent Bailey's chocolate martini.

Also in the CL on Brilliance.