Help - Our Xpress pass has no middle name!

thomaskuhn

We are leaving on our cruise tomorrow and I just realized the our xpress pass just has our first and last names, while our passports have full names. Will this cause any issues? I am sure I filled out everything on the celebrity site.

It states in the xpress pass that the names must match the reservation, and also the TSA had some new rules a while back, but was that just for flying?

We are leaving on our cruise tomorrow and I just realized the our xpress pass just has our first and last names, while our passports have full names. Will this cause any issues? I am sure I filled out everything on the celebrity site.

It states in the xpress pass that the names must match the reservation, and also the TSA had some new rules a while back, but was that just for flying?

No worries, they never have the middle name. Have fun and enjoy your cruise.

Laura

This brings up a question for me, what if there was incorrect information entered. I am always so paranoid of entering the passport number etc wrong, what if it was? Would this cause serious problems?

As long as the passport that you present when boarding matches your name (as others have mentioned, don't worry about the middle name part) on your documents, you will be fine. I'm sure people make typos all the time.

We're leaving on the Silhouette on Thursday and about two weeks ago my BIL realized his daughter's name was on the docs as Meredeth instead of Meredith. A call to Celebrity solved the problem and it was corrected within 24 hours.

Jo-Ann

As long as the passport that you present when boarding matches your name (as others have mentioned, don't worry about the middle name part) on your documents, you will be fine. I'm sure people make typos all the time.

We're leaving on the Silhouette on Thursday and about two weeks ago my BIL realized his daughter's name was on the docs as Meredeth instead of Meredith. A call to Celebrity solved the problem and it was corrected within 24 hours.

Jo-Ann

We will be getting on the Silhouette the day you are getting off of her.

This brings up a question for me, what if there was incorrect information entered. I am always so paranoid of entering the passport number etc wrong, what if it was? Would this cause serious problems?

sure but you should okay, if the names and pictures match, I think they can correct the information. Just go thru the check in again and double check the Info, make corrections and reprint your Xpass, if necessary. ~ Ric

sure but you should okay, if the names and pictures match, I think they can correct the information. Just go thru the check in again and double check the Info, make corrections and reprint your Xpass, if necessary. ~ Ric

I have gone over everything with a fine tooth comb. I am travelling with my Aunt this time and took her info over the phone. Just worry that if I entered something wrong it will effect her. When it's just DH and I feel better because I have all the origionals in front of me. I am sure I didn't make any errors but just wonder what would happen if I had. Denied boarding? yikes :(

I hate to disagree with everyone reassurring the OP but my understanding is that your middle names [as on your passport] DO have to have been entered correctly on Celebrity's website even though they are never shown on the Xpress passes. I know that it is too late now for the OP who may or may not have problems but I would hate someone finding this post later to get the wrong information.

It is possible that this is not yet a major problems but it will increasingly become so. I am aware of this because [in 2010] Celebrity's system would not take my middle name and their IT guys had to work very hard to correct the problem so that I could enter my middle name in the correct way. It was not considered a minor issue by them.

Sue

Archived