Millennium... slippers?

AviGirl

CarolinaMomma: We are on that sailing and I did go into roll calls. Hope to meet you... see you onboard in 5 days! I'm heading to Florida for a work engagement today and will just drive to Miami on Monday. :)

Gonzo: Yes... my last couple of cruises have been in Aqua, so I was sort of use to having them provided. I'll pack a comfy pair.

Cheers!

Just back from penthouse on Millenium. Also friends in royal ( you can read my review of suite services- or lack thereof, further down on this board). Definitely no slippers for us in either penthouse or royal!

Just back from penthouse on Millenium. Also friends in royal ( you can read my review of suite services- or lack thereof, further down on this board). Definitely no slippers for us in either penthouse or royal!

Not in my experience.

Guess we were lucky...They are still in my suitcase, I keep them packed in case there aren't any provided.;)

I believe that Aqua Class is the only category that receives slippers.

Those slippers are one size fits all, very large and are a disposable flip flop type. Nothing to get excited about.

Archived