Hi my name is Debbie and I'm a lurker!!

:eek: I know that I'm not the only one that does this so maybe we need a 12 step program.........

I usually always have questions but it seems that if I wait long enough someone else will ask them,( I hate asking questions twice) and I have only been one 1 cruise so I'm not an expert to answer.I going an another cruise in a year so I may have a question later but everyone does such a fine job in the reviews, Q&A, ect!!!!

I should be so ashamed:mad: Is there any help for me now that I have admitted my lurking around?????

One cruise is a great start and now you can give out some helpful information based on your experiences to other thankful readers!!!

Our next cruise is 8 months away and this board is how I get my fix, I guess you could say!!! I love it, everyone is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi Debby!

I was once a lurker, too! I have also only been on one cruise before, but now that #2 cruise is only a few weeks away I will soon be "experienced' - however, not very experienced compared to so many of the other posters. :D The great thing is that I've learned so much from everyone here that I have become the "cruise expert" on our upcoming family cruise. And they have all also cruised once before. Go figure... :rolleyes:

"Hi my name is Debbie and I'm a lurker!!"

:eek: I know that I'm not the only one that does this so maybe we need a 12 step program.........

I usually always have questions but it seems that if I wait long enough someone else will ask them,( I hate asking questions twice) and I have only been one 1 cruise so I'm not an expert to answer.I going an another cruise in a year so I may have a question later but everyone does such a fine job in the reviews, Q&A, ect!!!!

I should be so ashamed:mad: Is there any help for me now that I have admitted my lurking around?????

HHHHIIIIII DEEEBBBIIEEE! How long have you been a lurker? How many days has it been since you last lurked?

We are here to help you with your problem:)

Hi Debbie, my name is Debbie and I am a lurker too, for a long time as you can tell by my number of posts. I am like you, ususally my question gets answered before I have time to post. These are great boards to visit when you are waiting for your next cruise. Mine still a long ways away. Nov 22 on the Brillance! Happy cruising!

Add me to the list of lurkers. I've been on two cruises, but that more than 10 years ago as a teenager. Headed out in 11 days. I can't wait!!! Hopefully I'll be able to add more insight after that.

I too am a lurker, I'm one of those who usually holds back unless I think I can add something intelligent.

I was a member after my 1st cruise in '02 but it was soooo long between cruises that my membership lapsed, and had to re-apply.

Hi Debbie! Lurk no longer. You are welcome here.......as everyone is. As with anything...you may find a few bad apples.....but for the most part......it is a good bunch! Ask away.....and give your opinion when you have one! That is what these boards are for......gathering info.......and not everyones opinion is the same.

And to all the other lurkers..........read the above. :D

I have never thought about this before,but I suppose I am one :eek: I "found" cruise critic not long before my cruise,so never really got very long to enjoy the fun and info that goes on here.Since being back,I am hooked on cruising,I looked at all the lines but have settled on this one for my next cruise,hopefully next year. I find the planning of a trip as much fun as going on it.The Aventure of the Seas is the one that has caught my eye the best for deco'r. Not yet decided which caribean course yet, (that changes with each review!!!)As the last lurker said I usually wait till my questions get answered as well.I wanted to ask this- Is this the ship for me! I want one that my jaw will drop when I step onboard,not to fussed about food,I want lovely decor,not garish and tacky.I check out pictures all the time!Sorry to go on so long,better get back to my lurking;)

Count me in. I'm also guilty of lurking. Went on 4 cruises before even finding

these boards. Have since been on one other and have booked on the Liberty

for February 2006. These boards are a wealth of information and I have learned

so much by just reading your posts. As was said above, most of the questions

I've had have been answered by all you seasoned cruisers. I don't know what

I could posssibly add to the mix.

i have only been on one cruise, and have another planned for this november, i found this site and have told others about it, and they post way more then i do. the advice here is so wonderful, and all the people are so knowledgeble, that i feel that i could rarely contribute to the conversation.

while i am ready to admit my problem, i am not ready to fix it, so i will keep on lurking! :D :D

Welcome Debbie. As you can see from my name I have been hanging around for a while also. The name comes from a radio bit (Long time listener, first time caller). I feel like I have found a home not only on this board, but particularly on this thread. Thanks for letting me know that there are many others out there like me.:D I also found much valuable information on this board for my family cruise last fall and I am looking for tips for my next cruise next winter. I don't post often because I don't want to just repeat what others have said, but I try to help when I can now that I am registered. Thanks to all the posters for making us lurkers feel welcome.:)

;) OMG There are more than I thought , this is a real problem, we may need a bigger meeting space...LOL

Because of my job, truck driver, I sometimes don't have alot of time, to sit and answer but love to read and get info, which I can do really quick.

But I knew this would be a fun topic and one that I had never seen before and isn't that what this about about having fun and learning?

Well gotta go to work have to make a delivery in Chicago and hubby needs to go to bed!!!!

Archived