Pub Lunch On Sun Princess

On our recent Diamond Princess cruise we enjoyed having the pub lunch in the Savoy Restaurant on Sea days, I read somewhere that it was also offered in the Wheelhouse Bar but I can't remember which ship this was on.

Do any recent Sun Princess cruisers know if it was available in the Wheelhouse Bar.

We were on the Sea Princess in February round trip Sydney, and we did not see any mention of the Pub Lunch. We have had the lunch on other ships, but not on the Sea.

When we were on Diamond Princess they had the Pub Lunch as well.

From memory we had a choice of

Fish and Chips or a Pie and Chips.

Is the menu the same on all Princess ships?

We had similar on the Ocean Princess David ....loved the fish and chips :D:D..never seen Pub lunch offered on Princess Australia ships though.........

There was Pub Lunch on the Sun in December. However it wasn`t in the Wheelhouse Bar but in the Buffet. I was really looking forward to it, but they might as well not have bothered as it wasn`t the same atmosphere and was just the Pub Lunch dishes added to the rest of the Buffet items. It would have beern a lot better in the Bar.

Anne

I have the feeling there was some mention of a pub lunch in Feb on Sun P. I know they had pies at the grill one day. On another they had barbecued, prawns and other sea food. They also have themed lunches in the buffet but in the dance floor area.

I have the feeling there was some mention of a pub lunch in Feb on Sun P. I know they had pies at the grill one day. On another they had barbecued, prawns and other sea food. They also have themed lunches in the buffet but in the dance floor area.

Sandie the pub lunches they have on the US Princess ships are a proper pub lunch.....bangers & mash....fish & chips

bit off topic but at portside at Brisbane they have a bottle shop at the pier if i remember correctly to stock up on supplies for a princess cruise

The Pub Lunch was a set menu in The Savoy restaurant for those wanting what was listed on the menu.

Fish Chips mushy peas..Bangers mash onion gravy..Ploughmans Lunch..Curry and rice..Crumbed prawns..Shepherds pie..dessert was Sherry Trifle or Bread and butter pudding and a choice of English ales.

Another restaurant had the usual lunchtime menu, I thought it was nice and DH liked trying the different ales.

I know there will be lots to choose from sometimes we miss lunch completely so that we can have afternoon tea which is something else I really like :):D....sometimes just to many choices:p

You're so right, Izzy - far too many choices! Actually it was good to have some "plain" food when we got home. Mind you, I found on Sun Princess, also recently with P&O, that they don't have much cheese in the buffet, or crackers, either.

You're so right, Izzy - far too many choices! Actually it was good to have some "plain" food when we got home. Mind you, I found on Sun Princess, also recently with P&O, that they don't have much cheese in the buffet, or crackers, either.

That is so funny. We usually have simple food for the first couple of days after a cruise.:)

Archived