Do they sell Pussers Rum in St. Thomas?

kcparrothead

The best placed to try would be AH Riise. If anyone would have it, they probably would.

Are you referring to Pussers from Tortola, BVI?

Edited by sail7seas

We bought our first bottle of Pussers years ago in Freeport. Since then , we have only found it in Tortola at the Pussers rum store there. We bought a few bottles there a few years ago. We have looked for it at other ports but have had no luck. If anyone knows where it may be available at in St Thomas, St Martin or Nassau, please let me know.

Thanks

Tina

We bought our first bottle of Pussers years ago in Freeport. Since then , we have only found it in Tortola at the Pussers rum store there. We bought a few bottles there a few years ago. We have looked for it at other ports but have had no luck. If anyone knows where it may be available at in St Thomas, St Martin or Nassau, please let me know.

Thanks

Tina

I was afraid of that. :( We bought our Pussers in Tortola a couple years ago - didn't like it until I discovered Painkillers! :D I don't know if they will taste the same without the Pussers!

I will stop by AH Riise to buy a couple more bottles of the Chocolate Rum Licquor (yes, Ashland, it's delish - discovered it last year!)

Pusser's Red, Blue, John Paul Jones, and Admiral Nelson are all available at AH Rise.

Just an aside, the original Soggy $ Bar Painkiller (which was invented in 1971 by George and Mari Myrick, previous owners of the Soggy Dollar) was made with Cruzan rum until Pusser's became the official, legal rum of the Painkiller.

Pusser's Red, Blue, John Paul Jones, and Admiral Nelson are all available at AH Rise.

Just an aside, the original Soggy $ Bar Painkiller (which was invented in 1971 by George and Mari Myrick, previous owners of the Soggy Dollar) was made with Cruzan rum until Pusser's became the official, legal rum of the Painkiller.

Thank you for that great news!!! I may have to try a Painkiller with dark Cruzan since there have been so many mentions of it! :)

FYI. You can buy Pussers here in the states. I bought 10 bottles and made batches of Painkillers for Mardi Gras.

I checked their web-site and it's not sold within 100 miles of Kansas City. :( Lucky you (& your friends who enjoyed the Painkillers! :))

• 2 years later...

Pusher Rum is availed in USA as well as all British Coloneys or what used to be BWI. This is Admiral Nelson Blood the official drink of the British Navy. There is a pocket decanter available for about $15.00 U.S. the same one in the USA is $50.00 the Porcelin decanter has a toast for each day of the week on the back and a brass Cap which is a shot glass also, the flask has a small cork in it to hold the rum

Hope this helps. They have some decanters 750 ml for $300.00 and up

I checked their web-site and it's not sold within 100 miles of Kansas City. :( Lucky you (& your friends who enjoyed the Painkillers! :))

HI - not to dispute a website (heavens, they are NEVER wrong), but you live in a fairly large metro area..seems hard to believe no one carries this brand.

Maybe make a few calls directly to the bigger liquor retailers in KC and ask. Good luck. Or find a friendly store manager and ask him to order for you.

We can get it anywhere here in Florida, except maybe a mom - pop small store. Much cheaper in the VIs, but still, available here when the Painkiller urge strikes.

It is also very good with coconut flavored seltzer water.