Another sleepless night

I honestly think that times like this are more tense than Christmas. I don't know about anyone else but I can't sleep with excitement the night before RCI release new itineraries. At least with Christmas you know the exact date but a few people seem to think a good few could be released tomorrow. Already built myself up a few times with anticipation but to no avail. Have a feeling tomorrow could be the day though for the Caribbean cruises! Hope everyone as excited as me get what they hope for

Wish me luck with getting some sleep

Big Keith

Half the fun though! Will it or wont it be tomorrow? The excitement builds the longer they take to be released

Just noticed you're a Brit too.... your optimism is heartening. I always wonder whether they will use UK office hours to release....so 9am here as opposed to US time.... it's so disheartening....

Just noticed you're a Brit too.... your optimism is heartening. I always wonder whether they will use UK office hours to release....so 9am here as opposed to US time.... it's so disheartening....

I always think the same thing. Gives me a second glimmer of hope in the day waiting for 9am ET

I honestly think that times like this are more tense than Christmas. I don't know about anyone else but I can't sleep with excitement the night before RCI release new itineraries. At least with Christmas you know the exact date but a few people seem to think a good few could be released tomorrow. Already built myself up a few times with anticipation but to no avail. Have a feeling tomorrow could be the day though for the Caribbean cruises! Hope everyone as excited as me get what they hope for

Wish me luck with getting some sleep

Big Keith

For which dates? Any 2014?

What do you all think "might" be released tomorrow ? ...Darn this west coast time..Had the same problem when Alaska was recently released..you east coasters moved quick..Lucky to have gotten a JS for May 17 2013...They all seem to go so quickly..nothing showing on the website at all...

Archived