S&S card on the beach

NKsDogWalker

Where do you put your S&S card when you are on the beach? It isn't real fun to have it flopping around on a lanyard when you are in the water. Do you just leave it on shore and hope no one takes your card?

Might be a silly question. Maybe I am just paranoid.

If I am traveling in a group and we are not all going in the water together, I just leave my stuff on the beach for them to watch.

However, I do have a water proof pouch that goes into the water with me. It holds my S&S card, money, ID...etc...

Being a guy has it's advantages as my swim trunks has velcro pockets so I just keep it in there without worrying it will fall out.:p

Some suggestions I might give would be to get an arm band (kind of like they have for ipods) and tuck it in, or get a waterproof pouch and clip it onto your bathing suit if you don't want to have the lanyard.

Good luck!:D

We use these and they worked great. Have one for DH and myself so we have room for cash, credit card, S&S card and copy of passport if we wish.

We have also left everything on the beach with others watching if we are in a group.

http://www.witzsportcases.com/id-badge-holders.html

Thank you for that link Munchkin...thats just what we also need.

In my shoes by our chair or towel

I always think of that Seinfeld episode where he talks about how people stuff their wallet in their shoes on the beach and how NO ONE WOULD EVER think to look there. Makes me laugh... but makes me worry. Maybe I should just take more anxiety pills. LOL :)

Thank you all for the great advice. I had a little case last year but it wasn't water proof.

If I am traveling in a group and we are not all going in the water together, I just leave my stuff on the beach for them to watch.

However, I do have a water proof pouch that goes into the water with me. It holds my S&S card, money, ID...etc...

Same here.

We use these and they worked great. Have one for DH and myself so we have room for cash, credit card, S&S card and copy of passport if we wish.

We have also left everything on the beach with others watching if we are in a group.

http://www.witzsportcases.com/id-badge-holders.html

We use the same thing

http://www.leisurepro.com/Catalog.aspx?op=ItemDisplay&ProductID=WTZSS&Page=1&Term=witz%20surfsafe%20dry%20case&Hit=1

And they work great in the water.

We wear them under our shirts in port - our stuff is safer than in our pockets or backpack......

Archived