Select Dining question...

maddea20

Me and my mother are doing a mother daughter cruise in July and are wondering if we do the Select Dining will we be able to get a table just for the two of us? My mother as well as myself but more so my mother, does not really want to sit with other passengers while we eat. This is our first time on Celebrity and our first time doing a Select dining thing.

Thanks so much. :D

We just got off the Solstice this past Sunday and had Select Dining. There were a lot of tables of two.

They seemed to be next to each other with 2 or 4 tables of two next to each other but seperate.

We really enjoyed the flexibility it provided us.

...are wondering if we do the Select Dining will we be able to get a table just for the two of us?....

If you ask the host/hostess for a "table for two", you will get a table for two. Host may ask if you want to share a table, but you are free to decline.

Yes you can request a table for 2 but the tables are very close and sometimes it feels like you are at a table for 4. that's one complaint my husband and I have (and others too from posts I've read) - tables are too close.

Some nights we shared and some nights we preferred a quieter and quicker dinner. We were well accommodated every night. There are also some tables for two along the rail that are more personal. Just ask for one of these.

Some nights we shared and some nights we preferred a quieter and quicker dinner. We were well accommodated every night. There are also some tables for two along the rail that are more personal. Just ask for one of these.

Thanks. I will.

Me and my mother are doing a mother daughter cruise in July and are wondering if we do the Select Dining will we be able to get a table just for the two of us? My mother as well as myself but more so my mother, does not really want to sit with other passengers while we eat. This is our first time on Celebrity and our first time doing a Select dining thing.

Thanks so much. :D

You can also make reservations at select dining in advance. There you can point out that you wish to have a tbla for two. When you arrive at the restaurant, you request the table for two. Sometimes they tend to sit you in locations which are not very good for example at the entrance. But if you let them know you will prefer a table in the middle of ship, they will try to accommodate you.

Archived