Live from the Freedom Of The Seas April 15th to the 22nd

Hello all from Margaritaville in Grand Cayman. We are soaking up some free wifi and enjoying a HUGE bloody Mary and some nachos. We are having a absolute relaxing cruise, it really has been great. Falmouth we got off the ship and had a few red stripes at the mini Margaritaville at the pier, they are building a huge one with a pool, but it won't be open until July or so they told me. I was impressed with the facility. Last night we ate in the windjammer, had some great Hibachi, it was awesome. Today I am feeling 100% and looking forward to our Fav stop in Cozumel. Last tender is at 3:15 ship time so I will post more a little later. Ciao for now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your cruise.

Hi will,,,could you tell me why your favorite is sailing between Labardee and Flamouth,,,we will be doing that on the Oasis next Jan..We haven't been to the West.Carib is quite awhile,,we do prefer the Eastern side but thought we should try the West.again,anything you can tell me will be wonderful....:cool:

It's really nothing special, but after leaving Labadee, you sail in between Haiti and the island of Tortuga. It's just neat because there's large mountainous islands on both sides of the ship. It only lasts for at most an hour so be sure to see it!

It's really nothing special, but after leaving Labadee, you sail in between Haiti and the island of Tortuga. It's just neat because there's large mountainous islands on both sides of the ship. It only lasts for at most an hour so be sure to see it!

Thanks for sharing that. I'll be looking out for that on my upcoming cruise.

I have enjoying your posts about your cruise. We will be on the Freedom June 3rd.

If you could, can you find out for mr the name and/or contact info for the Loyality Ambassador there on the Freedom?

It would be a HUGE help to me if you could find out.

Have fun and don 't try to water ski behind the ship!

I have enjoying your posts about your cruise. We will be on the Freedom June 3rd.

If you could, can you find out for mr the name and/or contact info for the Loyality Ambassador there on the Freedom?

It would be a HUGE help to me if you could find out.

Have fun and don 't try to water ski behind the ship!

LA is Ricardo Duarte, business center - deck 6.

Morning all, it is 4am on Sunday and we are parked off the coast of PC. There is a massive thunderstorm approaching the ship with lightning everywhere, I'm sitting on the balcony and it's so amazing. A cargo ship was heading out right towards the storm, but changed her mind and is now sitting right on our part side, also now fully stopped. This is awesome!!!

That storm woke me at 1am... it had most of florida in a torando watch.

Weather will be interesting again today, the low that is causing these storms is still off the east coast.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

At the port now waiting on line to enter the terminal... my turn to sail... :D

Hope the weather cooperates, water not too rough. Have a great cruise! I'm not up until October and I can hardly wait.

Seeing pictures/reading threads helps somewhat, though!

Hope you make it home safely today. I've enjoyed reading your review.

Did you attend any shows? How long were they? The "Showtimes at a Glance" pdf on-line states that some shows (Marquee, Now You See It) are 90 minutes. But, when I called RCCL they said the shows were all 45 minutes. Which answer should I believe?

Did you do early dinner seating? It seems that early seating has been changed to 5:30 pm on our June 3rd cruise. Seems awfully early! We may change to MTD. Do you have any comments concerning MTD on the Freedom?

So far the weather is cooperating.. there are some showers floating across fl, but they have been avoiding us.

Ate lunch at windjammers... they were having a kitchen problem that caused them to delay opening both sides, so it got a bit backed up in there. Both side were by 12:30..

We are now sitting in the solarium waiting for the rooms to be ready.. we grabbed a cone from sprinkles.

Its pretty peaceful sitting here watching the port activity.

The pools are open.

Did you attend any shows? How long were they? The "Showtimes at a Glance" pdf on-line states that some shows (Marquee, Now You See It) are 90 minutes. But, when I called RCCL they said the shows were all 45 minutes. Which answer should I believe?

The shows are 45 minutes long. A new cast came on board last week and overlapped with the outgoing cast. They were both excellent!!!

Morning all, it is 4am on Sunday and we are parked off the coast of PC. There is a massive thunderstorm approaching the ship with lightning everywhere, I'm sitting on the balcony and it's so amazing. A cargo ship was heading out right towards the storm, but changed her mind and is now sitting right on our part side, also now fully stopped. This is awesome!!!

That storm woke me up at 4am this morning. Lots of lighting and rain here in Viera but by the time I went back to sleep and woke up again at 10, the sky was clear and you probably on your way home.

That storm woke me up at 4am this morning. Lots of lighting and rain here in Viera but by the time I went back to sleep and woke up again at 10, the sky was clear and you probably on your way home.

It was pretty cool to sit out on the balcony this morning and watch that storm pass. And yes we were home by 9am:)

Now that you're home and wifi isn't costing an arm and a leg...will there be photos?? :D

Yessssss I will post a photo review in the next few days, might be able to get to it tonight, wife and I are off today and she wants me to clean, so I will do it with a smile:)

Archived