If you could ask one Royal Caribbean question, what would it be?

My one question...

"What reason is so compelling that RCI gives up the opportunity for added revenue (and reduced smuggling) by not allowing a bottle of liquor purchased onboard to be taken to cabin (with suitable controls and added convenience fee, of course)?" Other lines do so what makes RCI different?

Dear Royal:

I love you, Royal. I try to cruise with you every two to three months. I love all the cabins, even the ones without balconies or windows. I love all the decks, even the one wayyyy down low. I love all the foods and snacks. I love the shows. I love all the activities. I even love your t-shirts and key chains.

But Royal, why, oh why is your coffee so bad?

P.S. I love you so much; I drink it anyway. xo :)

Dear Royal Caribbean,

You are adding many Diamond lounges to the older ships. Does this mean the Diamond Plus members will be banned from the Consierge lounges?

Sincerely,

A D+ who was booted from the Clounge when I was a Diamond member.

Dear Royal:

I love you, Royal. I try to cruise with you every two to three months. I love all the cabins, even the ones without balconies or windows. I love all the decks, even the one wayyyy down low. I love all the foods and snacks. I love the shows. I love all the activities. I even love your t-shirts and key chains.

But Royal, why, oh why is your coffee so bad?

P.S. I love you so much; I drink it anyway. xo :)

Insert "Like" button here. (Not so much bad as strong. Even Starbucks has a Blonde brew now…)

My one question...

"What reason is so compelling that RCI gives up the opportunity for added revenue (and reduced smuggling) by not allowing a bottle of liquor purchased onboard to be taken to cabin (with suitable controls and added convenience fee, of course)?" Other lines do so what makes RCI different?

They used to back in the "olden" days, and it was sooooo convenient!

I definitely agree with you about having no kids in the solarium! The signs are posted, but not enforced!

7 cruises, never been a problem for me. Maybe its the time of year I cruise.

Archived