If you could ask one Royal Caribbean question, what would it be?

If you could ask one RCI question that would be answered, what would it be?

At this moment in time it would be: which ship is replacing Monarch in PC?

As a more general question: what was the difference in revenues between 3/4 night west coast itineraries in comparison to 3/4 night Bahamas

What would you ask?

Big Keith

How can I get mud pie in the main dining room? :-) We already get to order the Chops Steak.....can I please also order the Mud Pie? Willing to pay an upcharge. While we're at it, maybe they could also put the Sambas chocolate cake on the menu in the main dining room. Yummy!!

I would just like to see the entire dessert menu overhauled in the main dining room.

And last cruise I noticed the choice of salad dressings was gone. Not sure if that is fleet wide or not. Or perhaps it was just our server.

On the cruise before that, even the option of a different ice cream each evening in the MDR was gone. It was vanilla every night but one.

That's my 2 cents. But I still love cruising with RCCL.

I would ask them to enforce the rules: no seat saving, no pool lounger saving, no kids in the solarium, etc. And, clarify the dress code - either do away with it, or turn people away from the MDR like they did in the old days.

I would also ask them to shake up their Caribbean itineraries during the summer (bring back southern caribbean summer cruises), because there's only so many times I can go to the same tired old ports before I give up and try other non-RCI or non-cruise options.

I would ask them to enforce the rules: no seat saving, no pool lounger saving, no kids in the solarium, etc. And, clarify the dress code - either do away with it, or turn people away from the MDR like they did in the old days.

I would also ask them to shake up their Caribbean itineraries during the summer (bring back southern caribbean summer cruises), because there's only so many times I can go to the same tired old ports before I give up and try other non-RCI or non-cruise options.

You're a lady after my own heart. When I saw the topic, the first thing that came to my mind was asking them why they don't enforce their own rules.

P.S. Having gone on the Serenade out of San Juan for the last two Septembers, I have lamented the fact that she won't be there this year.

I'd like them to change the ports up like someone else said...it is only convenient for me to cruise out of new jersey and my options are sort of limited there...so if they visited different places in those ports it would be awesome cause I am basically going on the same cruise this year that I did last year lol (not that its that big of a deal because its still an awesome vacation) but I don't know how many times I'll be willing to go to the same ports

Is the 7 day year round Caribbean REALLY opening this week?

What ship is replacing the Monarch in PC and is it still doing only the Bahamas

Sort of off topic, but by the way RCI ships are being transferred, my guess is that the Vision class ships will eventually be the next to go, if and when the need arises. I have a feeling that RCI's plan is to have nothing smaller than Voyager class ships in their fleet at some point, but this would likely be a long ways off, as the Vision-class ships have not been transferred out of the RC fleet, and the Radiance class ships are still too new.

I definitely agree with you about having no kids in the solarium! The signs are posted, but not enforced!

Why can't we have longer cruises out of Galveston and a ship year round? Longer cruises mixed up with shorter cruises.

Why is the web site so hard to use once you book a cruise? Asked to book your show reservations, try and they aren't there. :(

• When will they ever change things up? After cruising once a year for 3 years, we are sick of the same menus, same programming, shows, etc. We want vacations to be an adventure but with nothing changing, that's not possible with RCI. We aren't returning unless things change and wonder if we're the only ones who feel the same way.
  • When are they going to start serving good chocolate desserts in the MDR?

Archived