Whatever happened to a classless ship?

wombie

Only very few will admit but it´s jealousy.

Funny, the majority of folks who dislike some of RCCL's stranger suite perks have no problem with the CL for suite guests. Since I never expect to become Diamond+ or Pinnacle I would not be bothered if it were reserved for suite guests only.

Your comments on this topic are what is truly tasteless and shows a complete lack of class and reading comprehension. It is like saying I'm jealous of the folks who drive a new Mercedes because I drive a 6 year old Toyota. :rolleyes:

Also, it was annoying that often during the day they took the whole room for the Diamond folks. Maybe there were a lot of them on this cruise and the sectioned off space wasn't big enough? I don't know, but it was an annoyance.

If his is from the post I recall it was resolved by another CCer who said that they had failed to move the sign for the Diamond Lounge activity and the poster did not want to challenge anyone as to why it was there.:confused:

If his is from the post I recall it was resolved by another CCer who said that they had failed to move the sign for the Diamond Lounge activity and the poster did not want to challenge anyone as to why it was there.:confused:

I don't think it was the thread I was quoting from. Could of been another one maybe?? That is a very possible senario as most would not challenge the sign.

I do know often the DL can not hadle all passengers and many post an overflow lounge is opened. One would think at least during happy hour the entire VCL could be closed.:(

I don't think it was the thread I was quoting from. Could of been another one maybe?? That is a very possible scenario as most would not challenge the sign.

I do know often the DL can not handle all passengers and many post an overflow lounge is opened. One would think at least during happy hour the entire VCL could be closed.:(

I did see the entire Jewel VCL Night Club closed for the Diamond event in December last year due to the large number of C&A folks participating in Diamonds in December.

We are D members, but on our next cruise we probably won't even go in there. We are traveling with 18 family members, of which only 2 others are D. We don't want to leave the rest of the family out. That said, we book suites sometimes and sometimes just balcony cabin. I don't begrudge anyone using the CL if they pay for a suite or cruise much more than us.

Archived