Purchasing coffee cards

dotty52

Can anybody tell me how to purchase coffee cards and internet package from australia .the Princess australia number I called told me I couldnt order them had to wait till I am onboard anybody else had this problem?

Can anybody tell me how to purchase coffee cards and internet package from australia .the Princess australia number I called told me I couldnt order them had to wait till I am onboard anybody else had this problem?

Yes sadly, same deal with me, must be an aussie thing.:D

I only last Friday purchased an internet package (190 mins) and on-board gift credit (whch I will use towards the gratuities and coffee card and drinks etc) as well as shore excursion credit by calling the Princess Australia number directly. I just paid in A$ using my credit card. I haven't the email confirmation for this yet as it was going to be sent directly to my travel agent.

I only last Friday purchased an internet package (190 mins) and on-board gift credit (whch I will use towards the gratuities and coffee card and drinks etc) as well as shore excursion credit by calling the Princess Australia number directly. I just paid in A$ using my credit card. I haven't the email confirmation for this yet as it was going to be sent directly to my travel agent.

rang Princess Australia direct , maybe try again might get another person , I was told if you purchase your internet package onboard you dont get as many bonus points, and if I buy it now at least I dont have to worry about the dollar going down, it would be a lot easier if people were not treated differently based on where you live , same rules for everybody

Problem solved , an email to Princess with a quick response back , restored my faith in Princesses customer service

Her is a copy of email

Dear Vicky,

Thank you for contacting Princess Cruises.

I apologise that you were misinformed on your initial phone call, you can pre-purchase the Cafe Selects Coffee Card for AUD$31.00 each. You can call our telephone sales and service team and add these in, and pay over the phone by credit card, or you can get your travel agent to add them to your booking and them pay them with your final balance.

For further information about the gifts and services available to pre-purchases please visit our website - http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/index.jsp

Kind regards,

We buy our coffee cards on embarkation day.It is roughly $31.00usd.

We are elite princess cruisers so we get 500 free minutes on the internet per passenger on cruises of 20 days or longer.

long cruiser

Thanks for the info. We are sailing on Princess September 8 to Alaska. The pass 2-3 years now most cruise line have stopped using freshly brewed coffee and have been using a syrup type substitute. The coffee is hot and to tell the truth does not meet with my high standard of good coffee.

31.00 for me is money well spent since I enjoy all kinds of coffee. I also like real cream in my coffee.Can you tell me how late the Coffee Bar was open on your cruise.

Can anybody tell me how to purchase coffee cards and internet package from Australia .the Princess Australia number I called told me I couldn't order them had to wait till I am on board anybody else had this problem?

I think the best would be to buy OBC for the cruise and buy both on board.

Coffee cards are available at all bars that serviced fresh brewed coffee.

On the coffee card, I would buy that when you go onboard. Go to the International Cafe (if your ship has it) or to the coffee bar if not. Do not purchase in the Horizon Court, as you will have to do a song and dance to get the Princess thermal cup. Buy at the site that serves coffee and they will give you the cup right there instead of going to your cabin to get the coupon. Hope this helps a little.:)

COP

On the coffee card, I would buy that when you go onboard. Go to the International Cafe (if your ship has it) or to the coffee bar if not. Do not purchase in the Horizon Court, as you will have to do a song and dance to get the Princess thermal cup. Buy at the site that serves coffee and they will give you the cup right there instead of going to your cabin to get the coupon. Hope this helps a little.:)

COP

The thermal cup is no longer avaiable . It is avaiable in Calypso shop

I am doing a 27 day B2B Transatlantic cruise, although its just booked as one. How does the coffee card work there? Do I have to buy 2 or will just one suffice? Also, can you get hot chocolate with the coffee card or is it available elsewhere, like the horizon?

We buy our coffee cards on embarkation day.It is roughly $31.00usd.

We are elite princess cruisers so we get 500 free minutes on the internet per passenger on cruises of 20 days or longer.

long cruiser

The coffee cards are $33 usd. Purchase when you get on board...they are on sale in the HC and the International Cafe.

I am doing a 27 day B2B Transatlantic cruise, although its just booked as one. How does the coffee card work there? Do I have to buy 2 or will just one suffice? Also, can you get hot chocolate with the coffee card or is it available elsewhere, like the horizon?

One will suffice if only drink fancy coffees. Brewed Coffee & teas will be available during one cruise .

It depends on how many coffees you are likely to drink in 27 days. You get 15 speciality coffees (or Chocolate) , and as many filter coffees or speciality teas as you like whilst you still have a "credit" on the card. If you finish one card you can buy another during the trip.

There is also standard coffee and a wide variety of teas, lemonade and ice tea available free in Horizon's court all day and at the International cafe during the night.

Hot chocolate is also included on the enhanced soft drinks package.

Hope this helps

It depends on how many coffees you are likely to drink in 27 days. You get 15 speciality coffees (or Chocolate) , and as many filter coffees or speciality teas as you like whilst you still have a "credit" on the card. If you finish one card you can buy another during the trip.

There is also standard coffee and a wide variety of teas, lemonade and ice tea available free in Horizon's court all day and at the International cafe during the night.

Hot chocolate is also included on the enhanced soft drinks package.

Hope this helps

To clarify, Hot Chocolate is free, the same conditions as the Speciality Teas etc, as long as you have "credits" left on the coffee card FROM that CRUISE, if using a coffee card from a previous cruise you will have your card clipped for Filter coffee, Spec Teas and Hot Chocolate.

To clarify, Hot Chocolate is free, the same conditions as the Speciality Teas etc, as long as you have "credits" left on the coffee card FROM that CRUISE, if using a coffee card from a previous cruise you will have your card clipped for Filter coffee, Spec Teas and Hot Chocolate.

John, I still owe you a cappuccino! So, see, we have to sail again with you and Margaret, so I can pay you back!! LOL! :D

Susan and Chuck

Archived