What is one thing you like least about a cruise?

I dislike sea days :S

Trying to find a chair with friends by the pool... or the greasy pool towards the end of the cruise. And at sea-days, all activities have line ups. Granted, one of the reasons I dislike sea days is because every cruise I've on, a port was always cancelled so I end up with 4 sea days in a one week cruise..

I don't get this. I'm pretty sure the change the salt water everyday...

Well I'm waiting to go on my first cruise ever so I can't comment on much but the worst part so far has been waiting for May 12th to be here!

Right?!?!? May 14th for me!

I don't like the feeling of getting back on the ship after the last port. You know your on your way home.

Cruises in general are too short by 1 day. A 5-day should be six, a 7-day should be eight, etc. How cool would it be that the captain would come on the p.a. system and say "Ladies and gentleman, as a surprise, your cruise has been extended one extra day!" :D

Oh yeah, and this too:

the flight home:(

Definitely debarkation day. :( The only thing that helps my sadness is knowing while I'm waiting in the aiport I'll be picking out the room for the next one and starting all over again. :D It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. :p

Sent from myTouch 4g using Tapatalk

Debarkation Day when I turn my cell back on and see text messages from work and realize back to reality.....

This is also the day we start the count down to our next vacation...that lifts my spirits a bit! :)

Alcohol drinks are not part of the price of the cruise :(
Oh but they are! You're just cruising the wrong line.

Regency Seven Seas and other more upmarket cruise lines have free alcohol on board.

Some even have free tours ashore. You're cruising the wrong line. ;)

Archived