Little French Key?

Messunderstood

Oh no! Sad to hear that! They should give great contributors like yourself additional space so you aren't forced to find other means to share your reviews.

Thanks. I wish they would. Now I'm forced to try to figure out something else. I thought about doing a blog for each port and link it in my signature line, but I'm not even sure if that will work since the link takes up room too for each. I've never did a blog before and have no idea how they work plus I don't even know where to start to look for a free one. :o Ahh, the challenges of doing reviews.

Thanks. I wish they would. Now I'm forced to try to figure out something else. I thought about doing a blog for each port and link it in my signature line, but I'm not even sure if that will work since the link takes up room too for each. I've never did a blog before and have no idea how they work plus I don't even know where to start to look for a free one. :o Ahh, the challenges of doing reviews.

Maybe just do a review blog with one link to it in your sig. but listing all of the ports/reviews available in your signature? Whatever you do, pls don't stop doing them!! I am not up on where hosts free ones at all but others have some on free social media that starts with face. Lol

Maybe just do a review blog with one link to it in your sig. but listing all of the ports/reviews available in your signature? Whatever you do, pls don't stop doing them!! I am not up on where hosts free ones at all but others have some on free social media that starts with face. Lol

Oh I promise I won't stop doing the reviews...I just have to figure out a "new" way to share them. :) It will take some research, but then again, I'm the research queen.

Blogger.com is totally free. Hosted by Google and they can totally handle all your pictures.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Forums mobile app

I think that's a blog site I tried once before to make a blog for my little one to have a record of her growing up and so on. Back when I tried it, it was a little difficult to use and I tried searching for it after a few years and it's totally gone now. :( I'll have to check it out and see if it's the same.

Also you can use ******* to shorten your links drastically for your Sig.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Forums mobile app

??? Can you spell it out in a different form since this site blocked the words?

Oakonship, they don't require a deposit . I think its more of a tentative headcount really. I made a "reservation" for this month but if the weather is icky, I am not spending a couple hundred bucks to go there. The email said if you didn't get confirmation from them in time, meet the driver on the other side of the gate outside the port. They went into detail on what he would be wearing about his shirt says.

Does anyone know if you have to make reservations ahead of time or can you hook up with LFK at the port. Traveling with another couple and they want to wait to decide what we are doing until we get there.:confused:

You don't have to make a reservation :-) they take walk ups! they really didn't keep a record, when I checked in they just wrote down my name and asked me what package I wanted and took my money.

We just did Little French Key on Monday. Was a brilliant day. Such a lovely place and the staff were fantastic. Great equipment and food was good also. Definatly want to go back there. We did the $88 package. Totally worth it!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forums mobile app

Oakonship, they don't require a deposit . I think its more of a tentative headcount really. I made a "reservation" for this month but if the weather is icky, I am not spending a couple hundred bucks to go there. The email said if you didn't get confirmation from them in time, meet the driver on the other side of the gate outside the port. They went into detail on what he would be wearing about his shirt says.

You might still want to go for it. When we pulled in to port, it was raining. It was cloudy on the drive over, then the sun came out. About noon it rained again for 30 minutes, then was beautiful for the rest of the day. It's my all time favorite excursion. Memories of a life time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420942608.437155.jpg.47baf115cd29242d82ad6cdf844926a6.jpg

Edited by SunshineCruiser24

I'm not sure if they have drivers at Coxen Hole, but they did at Mo Bay.

At Mo bay you walk out of the port, up a hill and then you'll see where all the drivers for all different excrusions are. They're all lined up waiting. You find the drivers for Little French Key, they put you in a car/van and drive you to Frenchy 44 where you check in and pay and board the shuttle boat to Little French Key.