Sun Princess ..... World Cruise 2012

bother missed sail in again... I liked it when it was in the middle of the day .... I was just watching New years eve and times square reminded that they should be sailing in.... too late....

maybe try to catch them when they leave... great capture with the statue of liberty .. did find that cam last time the world cruise went there....

They have just pulled away as I post..

22ny1.jpg

22ny2.jpg

Hi David,

I've just spent the last hour watching her leave New York harbour (sorry harbor). Great viewing but I didn't know how to save the pictures. The New York harbor webcam followed her until she disappeared under the ????? bridge.

Hi David,

I've just spent the last hour watching her leave New York harbour (sorry harbor). Great viewing but I didn't know how to save the pictures. The New York harbor webcam followed her until she disappeared under the ????? bridge.

A little taste of what you will be seeing next year..Live , on Sea Princess ...:)

Sounds like someone is very unhappy on board..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1330214&page=128

post no 2557

What a shame when the cruise of a lifetime , turns into a cruise from "hell" .

I guess sometimes our expectations do not mach up to reality.

yes they have been putting a few messages around on a few of the forums... even on their carnival splendor roll call..

Joanne who is feeling sad as she was once booked to go on the 75 day pacific rim cruise leaving this Friday....

we have friends flying in from new zealand to join this cruise so yes I will be a cruise ship groupie and be down at wharf 5 to wave them off...

Archived