Has anyone been able to combine their stock OBC with the Captains Club OBC that is

stipmom

I don't understand it. Unless I'm missing something from this thread RCCL investor relations have rejected us 3x on combining a Capt Club early booking credit of $200 (4/11 for a 6/12 Alaska Cruise) with the $100 Shareholder credit. They say not combinable. Is this correct?

I don't understand it. Unless I'm missing something from this thread RCCL investor relations have rejected us 3x on combining a Capt Club early booking credit of $200 (4/11 for a 6/12 Alaska Cruise) with the $100 Shareholder credit. They say not combinable. Is this correct?

They are combinable, but unfortunately the Shareholder Credit reps (at least some of them) do not seem to grasp this. On the advice of Host Andy I e-mailed the request to Captain's Club to see if they could resolve it for me and about 10 days later received confirmation back from Captain's Club that both OBC's had been applied to my reservation. I recommend e-mailing the information to Captain's Club and hopefully they will rectify the situation for you.

It is combinable with the new deployment 2013/2014. I did it this week for a trip next May.

I booked a B2B with the early booking offer. I submitted both cruises for the shareholder credit and the credit was applied to only one of my two cruises even though both were clearly listed separately on my paperwork. I resubmitted the other cruise again to shareholder credit and I got an email stating it was denied and not combineable. I just sent another email to them. It is very frustrating!

Archived