The crown and anchor dance

We really like the blocks, and will get our 4th. block on Navigator in Jan.

We have ours on the dresser top with cruise pictures behind them. We like ours, and

they remind us of many cruises.

The blocks as noted above are. supposed to be given onboard when someone gets to the magic numbers, but it doesn't hurt to notify the Loyalty Ambassador that you'll be at the number.

If you are a person who thinks they are useless, I'm sure you could sell it right there on the ship. Personally, we think it is a very nice perk from RC. They don't have to give them.

Cruzin Lady

It finally got here...our crown and anchor crystal block...we hit 140 points on our last cruise when we were on the Liberty of the Sea's but it took me almost 5 weeks to get our cruise history corrected with the folks in Kansas ansd Oregon...but she showed up today...very very nice...kind of heavy...but very much appreciated by this crown and anchor member...THANKS TO ALL THE FOLKS AT THE CROWN AND ANCHOR AND RCCL...we will show it proud...

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment!:)

I am D+ and I never received a crystal block.

I don't know if they have lowered the point, but it used to be 30 cruises, or 210 points. Someone has said that they have lowered the number to 140 cruise points to receive your first crystal block.

Then it's a crystal block every 70 points after.;)

Rick

I am D+ and I never received a crystal block.

If you had more than 20 cruise credits when they lowered the first block point from 30 to 20 cruise credits (sometime in 2010 if my memory is accurate), then you missed it. Royal did not go back and give blocks to everyone who had 20 or more credits.

Archived