Any questions for the ms Volendam?

Dreamer757

I will be on the ms Volendam on Wednesday for 7 wonderful days cruising the Inside Passage in Alaska. If you have any questions about the vessel, crew, etc...please let me know and I will do my best to report back.

Please do. I am very excited to experience this size ship.

Enjoy her very much!!! She was our first cruise and we had nothing to compare to. We found her to be the perfect size for us. I had read about those big mega ships and after cruising the Volendam, we decided if we were going to cruise this size or smaller would be our first choice. I know others prefer the larger ships with more to offer, but she was a wonderful size for us.

I hope you have a great time, just like we did. I also hope you will be getting into Tracy Arm. Early reports are indicating that Tracy Arm is not included the first couple of weeks. Tracy Arm is known to be iced up in early May. I think it is a shame the cruiselines don't make it clear that some parts of the itineray are not actually scheduled for the early weeks of May. They also fail to disclose that the early May cruisetours will not include the TWT tour in Denali. Very upsetting to me!!!! As always the "Buyer must Beware."

I will be on the ms Volendam on Wednesday for 7 wonderful days cruising the Inside Passage in Alaska. If you have any questions about the vessel, crew, etc...please let me know and I will do my best to report back.

Hi: I will be on the Volendam in July. I would like to know if there were any illnesses on the ship...only because I checked and the ship has a relatively yearly history of the norovirus. Also what did you think of the ship, I have never been on it and would appreciate anything you can tell me about it. Especially about the cabins and the cleanliness and the piano bar... and any tips you can pass along. Thanks....

Archived