Totems in Ketchikan

wailea4me

Thanks for the replies - we were going to let the direction of the bus determine which ones we'd see - now we will be more choosey.

Which direction bus would that be for Totem Bight?

North. That is, to the left if your back is to the ship.

Here is a link to the Ketchikan bus schedule, to Totem Bight you take the blue route.

http://www.borough.ketchikan.ak.us/bus/BusRoute.htm

If I interpret the schedule correctly, I take the blue bus. The bus leaves from Dock St at 15 minutes before the hour and gets to Totem Bight at 10 minutes past the hour. It appears to run hourly. Did I get it right.

A followup question. Do you have any idea what the taxi fare is to Totem Bight and can you call for a pickup from Totem Bight?

Thanks

DON

If I interpret the schedule correctly, I take the blue bus. The bus leaves from Dock St at 15 minutes before the hour and gets to Totem Bight at 10 minutes past the hour. It appears to run hourly. Did I get it right.

A followup question. Do you have any idea what the taxi fare is to Totem Bight and can you call for a pickup from Totem Bight?

Thanks

DON

You are close, you have the departure time correct from Dock St. It arrives Totem Bight at 10 past and departs at 15 past. The driver takes a little break. Plan for a full hour looking at the totems and the clan house. A taxi back...I would guess that it is in the range of $35 but maybe someone else has had the experience and can give you a better idea.

Archived