Bathroom amenities?

veryhotred

is there body wash and shampoo available in the showers on NCL, specifically the Sky? I have sailed Carnival often and they always have liquid bodywash and shampoo in the shower, nice not to have to pack that..I dont expect it but its nice to have ;)

what will be in the bathroom? a bar of soap and anything else??

Haven't been on the Sky yet but for most ships in the NCL fleet, liquid dispenser insider the shower area for body wash and shampoo, and liquid soap by the sink - don't recall whether the mini bottle of body/hand lotion was provided (used to provide them) in the cabins. Suites + get the deluxe & fancy products instead.

DW prefer her own lotion so we take ours along to ... We have so much items to choose from flying & hotel stays that we just pack them as disposables in qt. sized zip-lock bag, including mini-toothpaste & safety razor that we end up a bit lighter on the return.

I was told that the shampoo is the kind that is a shampoo and conditioner all in one. I used it and found it acceptable. There was soap at the lav - I think another handsoap dispenser, if I remember.

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!! I appreciate all of you answering my post :) I will not pack any body wash, yay! Im on vacation and am not that picky...it's one less thing to pack...shampoo I will probably as I prefer my own ;)...I'm getting SO excited!!! I leave for FL in two weeks, one pre cruise night at the Westin Diplomat, woo woo!!!

We have been on the Sky, and as with all of the other NCL ships we've been on, there was a shampoo and shower gel dispenser in the shower that they kept filled (or mostly filled) all of the time. Worked just fine.

Have fun!

We have been on the Sky, and as with all of the other NCL ships we've been on, there was a shampoo and shower gel dispenser in the shower that they kept filled (or mostly filled) all of the time. Worked just fine.

Have fun!

Thank you!!! Im looking forward to doing NOTHING lol

• 3 months later...
Is there anything else in the bathroom? I usually sail princess and there is a nail file, q-tips and cotton balls, shower cap and lotion. I read in the above posts no lotion so I'll bring my own.

There was never anything else in my balcony cabins.

I know there is more in a suite.

Is there anything else in the bathroom? I usually sail princess and there is a nail file, q-tips and cotton balls, shower cap and lotion. I read in the above posts no lotion so I'll bring my own.

I have sailed with Princess 6 x on 5 different ships all in minsuites and there was no nail file, q-tips, cotton balls, or shower caps in any of my cabins?? Each cruise I received the Princess standard bathroom amenities of Elemis shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion, and bar soap that are replaced as needed.

Archived