Off site parking in Tampa

BeccaBecca1713

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from the Jewel and used Capital Parking and again the service was super. When we arrived at the lot, driver was there waiting and upon returning yesterday, one phone call and he was there within minutes...doesn't get any better than that.

Hi, we just returned from Tampa today and we used Capitol Parking. We drove into the gate and was directed to a parking spot. The van came over and helped unload our luggage and reloaded it into the van and off we went with no wait. On the return as we exited the terminal, I called them to let them know we were headed to the pickup spot. We waited just a couple of minutes and the van pulled up and got us loaded and we were off. I found this company to be very organized, friendly and courteous. I feel that you can't go wrong with this company. I felt very safe leaving our car there. I hope this helps you in your decision making.

Sandra

• 1 year later...

Has anyone used Premier parking??? It is $10 cheaper then Doctors parking which is called "Parktologist" pretty funny! I think I used Premier a couple of years ago and they were great but I honestly can't remember, can anyone give recent information on Premier Parking??

Our cruise is a while out but I would like to have these little things sorted out ahead of time!!! thanks

We just returned today from using Parking Doctors. Check in on Monday went very smoothly. Today they were waiting right there when we got off, loaded up another couple and proceeded back to the parking lot.

Very courteous driver, and the car was in great shape where we left it. Location is very easy to get in and out of.

We used a coupon code for 15% off and would definitely park there again going out of Tampa.

Having had a bad experience in Fort Lauderdale with Premier with prepaid overbooked lot, I would never use them again. Parking Doctors phone agent said they have heard Premier does the same thing in Tampa.