RCCL 2006-2007 Product Opening Schedule!

Finally. :) These are for April through December 2006 with the opening dates. Dates in 2007 will open in the FALL on some ships, but for most they will open a day LATER than the summer opening, or on May 12.

5/4 - Sovereign 3/4 night sailings, Majesty 3/4 night sailings, Enchantment 4/5 night sailings

5/5 - Vision Alaska and Mexican Riviera, Radiance Alaska and Caribbean, Serenade Alaska and Caribbean

5/11 - Monarch Baja Mexico, Empress Bermuda and Caribbean, Legend Europe and Caribbean, Splendour Mediterranean and Caribbean, Grandeur Caribbean and Bermuda, Jewel Europe and Bermuda and Caribbean, Brilliance Mediterranean and Panama Canal, Voyager Mediterranean and Caribbean, Explorer Caribbean and Berumda, Navigator Caribbean

5/12 - Rhapsody Caribbean, Adventure Caribbean, Mariner Caribbean

Group bookings for Freedom open 5/12 as well, nothing specific on groups for the other ships.

Just FYI. :) I do have the schedule by month if anyone has specific questions.

Finally. :) These are for April through December 2006 with the opening dates. Dates in 2007 will open in the FALL on some ships, but for most they will open a day LATER than the summer opening.

5/4 - Sovereign 3/4 night sailings, Majesty 3/4 night sailings, Enchantment 4/5 night sailings

5/5 - Vision Alaska and Mexican Riviera, Radiance Alaska and Caribbean, Serenade Alaska and Caribbean

5/11 - Empress Bermuda and Caribbean, Legend Europe and Caribbean, Splendour Mediterranean and Caribbean, Grandeur Caribbean and Bermuda, Jewel Europe and Bermuda and Caribbean, Brilliance Mediterranean and Panama Canal, Voyager Mediterranean and Caribbean, Explorer Caribbean and Berumda, Navigator Caribbean

Do you have anything for Hawaii in the first 5 months? Thanks in Advance.. ricko1

5/12 - Rhapsody Caribbean, Adventure Caribbean, Mariner Caribbean

Group bookings for Freedom open 5/12 as well, nothing specific on groups for the other ships.

Just FYI. :) I do have the schedule by month if anyone has specific questions.

Do you have anything that is going to Hawaii in the first 5 months of the year? Trying to book a back to back.. Thanks ricko1

Navigator and Mariner will be doing alternating weeks 7-night Easterns then...that's it, sorry! Explorer and Grandeur will be doing Caribbean/Bermuda sailings on a 9/5 night alternating itinerary during that time, but only Navigator and Mariner are doing the pure Eastern itinerary in May 2006.

Tak, Adventure of the Seas does Southern Caribbean year-round out of San Juan on 7-night sailings. Empress of the Seas will be doing alternating 3 and 11-night Southern Caribbean sailings from November '06 - April '07.

Dusty, Grandeur out of Baltimore and Explorer out of Cape Liberty (NJ) will do alternating 5/9-night itineraries that include Bermuda and the Caribbean. I don't have port specifics yet. Those both will run May to October next year. Also the 11-night Southern sailings mentioned above.

Dusty, I'm sorry if I misled you...but what I THINK it is with Explorer is 9-nights Caribbean and 5-nights Bermuda,alternating...not BOTH on one sailing. I can't say for sure until the itineraries for that are released. Sorry if I got your hopes up! :)

Ella, besides the Adventure (assume Sunday to Sunday 7 day) and Empress, will Serenade be doing her thing in the Southern Carib next year as well? Specifically for Dec 2006 - Jan 2007?

And will Adventure and Serenade (if it is there) doing straight 7 day cruises over the holiday period Dec-Jan? Instead of the juggled 5 day then 10 day stuff like this last year and coming up?

Thanks very much,

bobj

ooooooohhhhhh.

Ella,

You didn't mislead me at all. I say that Royal did something like that for just a few weeks, sometime last year.

Either way, I am just glad that there will be an option to take a longer cruise to the caribbean.

Again, thank you for all your help.

Thank you for the up-to-date info for next year... do you know if RCCL will be doing any 7 night to Bermuda? I don't get why this year Voyager and Grandeur were both 5 night.... I really would like to see 7 -8 night.. We were thinking of sailing the Zenith because they do 7 night..... but would rather a newer ship......Thanks for the info

Okay, I'll try and answer all these. :)

Bobj, Serenade does show as doing 7-night Southern Caribbean October '06 to April '07. Right now both Adventure and Serenade show as straight 7-night sailings for the holiday time frame, but I know that they do that "jiggled" schedule sometimes to incorporate holiday sailings, so can't say for sure...but as shown now, it's the usual 7-night itinerary.

Dusty, you're very welcome. :)

Jenjes3, Empress of the Seas will do 7-night Bermuda sailings out of Philadelphia from May-October '06, in addition to the shorter sailings on the ships already mentioned.

Gambler, no specific ports, but I do have that Vision will be doing 7-night sailings out of Seattle, Radiance 7-night sailings from Vancouver/Seward, and Serenade 7-night sailings out of Vancouver. One could assume the itineraries based on the departure ports but we all know what happens when we assume. ;)

Okay, one more thing...sorry, it's a grid with tiny type and I missed it. :rolleyes:

Dusty, the Jewel shows a 10-night Bermuda/Caribbean cruise out of Boston from September to November '06. That looks like it MIGHT incorporate both ports, it's not shown as alternating sailings (plus I can't imagine a 10-night cruise to Bermuda alone). So that MAY be what you're looking for. :)

Gambler, no specific ports, but I do have that Vision will be doing 7-night sailings out of Seattle, Radiance 7-night sailings from Vancouver/Seward,

Thanks Ella2, that is exactly what I was looking for. I was hoping the Radiance would be doing the Vancouver/Seward run next year rather than the Vision. Thanks again!!

Archived