RCCL 2006-2007 Product Opening Schedule!

Hope you dont mind,I copied and pasted this......figured some might want to see this ASAP...................what is up with RCCL????:mad:

[b]Opening May 12 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

[/b]Legend of the Seas, Splendour of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas

[b]Opening May 17 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:[/b]

Empress of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas

[b]Opening May 18 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:[/b]

Navigator of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas

[b]Opening May 19 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:[/b]

Monarch of the Seas

WINTER opening dates range from May 18 to May 25, with Monarch, Sovereign, Majesty and Enchantment not being released past December '06 until this fall.

Waiting to release the dates for the next summer's sailing has happened before. In 2003 they did not realease the dates for May 2004 until July 1 2003. I was trying to book Mariner at the time...they kept revising the date.

So in actuality we ended up booking our Mariner cruise in 2004 only 10 months out. We booked the first day that the bookings opened up.

It was frustrating.

Emmy

[quote name='Ella2']

5/12 - Rhapsody Caribbean, Adventure Caribbean, Mariner Caribbean

Group bookings for Freedom open 5/12 as well, nothing specific on groups for the other ships.

.[/QUOTE]

How come when I do a search for the AOS it still only show through April of 2006? I need Aug of 2006.

Ron

Just to let you guys know. I called the RCCL 866 # and was able to book my 12 day Med. cruise on the Brilliance for 9/20/06. Their booking machine and prices are in position now. So you might want to call and discuss. Found out that already, almost all, if not all, aft cabins on this above cruise have been booked!

PoohUnderstands

Brilliance of the Seas, Med. Cruise (09/20/06)

:confused: Interesting, I called RCCL 866# four hours ago and was told Med 2006 cruises would not be released today! Just got a return call from my TA, and they are indeed taking reservations. The Med Brillance Oct 2006 still has afts available:) Thanks for the heads up.
Renee

I just booked my med cruise for next summer! I called RCCL directly and got it done. Then, I checked it on their site with my confirmation number and it was there! Yay....hopefully, this one won't be chartered like the last one!

Trish

We're waiting for something yummy in the Caribbean for December 2006. We're booked on the Jewel Eastern Caribbean for 2005, but will both be out of vacation days by then & don't want to lose the onboard booking credit, so we are selfishly holding on to JS 1100 until the new schedules come out. I think our cancellation will make somebody very, very happy, though.:D

Any word on HAWAII 2006?

When will the dates/prices be available on the WEBSITE? Don't want an AFT, but would like to book ASAP for perhaps Europe. Would like to SEE my options instead of an agent dictating the info over the phone . . .

critterchick,
we were on the jewel 4/23 and had cabin 1100. it was the best. let me know if you are releasing your hold so we can have it. maybe even do a conference call to ensure it. would really appreciate it.
what date is your booking.
e-mail me [email="borgan@si.rr.com"]borgan@si.rr.com[/email]

thanks

barry

Well I dont know what the heck is going on with RCCI....I followed someones link to the RCCI website and could see the Europe dates for summer 2006.....but when I try to go to the site myself....not through the link...I cant get the info for summer 2006.....blinking heck what is happening.

I cant post the link because it had this other persons name on it but then when I went back it had my name and I cant log my name out.....am I losing it or what...help going crazy....aaagggg

Liz

Nancy, I'll bet they're waiting to see what's going on with Europe bookings before deciding when the ships will actually cross the Atlantic. We booked a 3-nighter on Brilliance out of Barcelona in October. The schedule showed that she was going to go transatlantic the day we disembarked. Now there's another Med cruise, I'm assuming because it's proven to be such a popular itinerary for them. So they're keeping the crossings flexible, I'm guessing.

Nancy, I'll bet they're waiting to see what's going on with Europe bookings before deciding when the ships will actually cross the Atlantic. We booked a 3-nighter on Brilliance out of Barcelona in October. The schedule showed that she was going to go transatlantic the day we disembarked. Now there's another Med cruise, I'm assuming because it's proven to be such a popular itinerary for them. So they're keeping the crossings flexible, I'm guessing.

I could see that being a reason to not have the fall transatlantic cruises scheduled yet. But RCI knows when the last Caribbean sailings end in April and when the first Mediterranean sailings begin in May, and those ships have about 14 days to reposition themselves.

Archived