RCCL 2006-2007 Product Opening Schedule!

This is wonderful informartion. I am happy to see that Legend is still coming to Soton next [uK] summer as I'd like to do that, couln't fit the 14-days in this year. Be interested in 10 or 11 days. Also in Voyager out of Barelona and Splendour out of Venice

I noticed that as well as I'm looking for a possible Hawaii cruise. They should still have one, but they haven't posted the information yet. Keep your fingers crossed :)

Just talked to C&A, they said the first Hawaii cruise won't be until May. That is sad, so we have to go with HAL 5 Feb. That Jan-Apr on RCCI would have been our first Diamond Plus cruise.. BOO HOO :o

Thank you so much for the information.. You have been so helpful.. can you email me your internet cruise agency address... ?

Thanks again.. thinking of trying the Empress/or Zenith for Bermuda next year.. Will see how prices compare.

Thanks again

I'd be happy to Karen, but I need your e-mail address. :)

Edited to remove my e-mail address per community guidelines...I just re-read them and I can't give you my e-mail, but I'll be happy to e-mail you once I have your address. :)

Splendor of the Seas

7 Night form Venice

Venice, Italy 4:00 PM

At Sea

Piraeus (Athens), Greece 12:00 PM 8:00 PM

Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete 7:00 AM 1:00 PM

Corfu, Greece 9:00 AM 6:00 PM

At Sea

Venice, Italy 7:00 AM

[quote name='Ella2']Finally. :) These are for April through December 2006 with the opening dates. Dates in 2007 will open in the FALL on some ships, but for most they will open a day LATER than the summer opening, or on May 12.

5/4 - Sovereign 3/4 night sailings, Majesty 3/4 night sailings, Enchantment 4/5 night sailings

5/5 - Vision Alaska and Mexican Riviera, Radiance Alaska and Caribbean, Serenade Alaska and Caribbean

5/11 - Monarch Baja Mexico, Empress Bermuda and Caribbean, Legend Europe and Caribbean, Splendour Mediterranean and Caribbean, Grandeur Caribbean and Bermuda, Jewel Europe and Bermuda and Caribbean, Brilliance Mediterranean and Panama Canal, Voyager Mediterranean and Caribbean, Explorer Caribbean and Berumda, Navigator Caribbean

5/12 - Rhapsody Caribbean, Adventure Caribbean, Mariner Caribbean

Group bookings for Freedom open 5/12 as well, nothing specific on groups for the other ships.

Just FYI. :) I do have the schedule by month if anyone has specific questions.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see the prices for later in 2006 :D

Guest nhrich
Looking at the deployment grid, it looks like they aren't going to be doing any Canada/New England cruises.

Rich, ACC
Carefree Vacations

Looks like the only thing from Philly will be the Empress to Bermuda. Even more glad now that I booked the Enchantment for this summer. No sense in putting off for the future what you can do today!

When will pricing be available?

Bermuda in the summer is really really hot and humid. Can't wait till my son graduates HS and I can travel at other times of the year! Not that he always cruises with me, but I can't leave him home alone. Should be able to do that if he's in college, right?

Guest nhrich
Pricing on the Empress to Bermuda should be available on May 11 (Wednesday).

Rich, ACC
Carefree Vacations

Hi Ella. Do you have any information regarding any Baltimore sailings in 2006? I was trying to get pricing on Spring Break 2006, but there are no ships in April-June 2006 timeframe from Baltimore?

Thanks,
Aunt DeeDee

Hi Ella, Some info on where the RCCL Freedom will be the last two weeks of August, 2006. Thinking about going on a family cruise with the entire family. Many thanks for the info. Lois

Sue,
I have the same problem w/ a son who is a freshman in HS right now. He hates cruising (tried twice) and wants to be left home with his older brother. He is very responsible and his brother would be home even though he does work full time. So, I am considering doing it but not until next year. I might do Alaska next year while he is away at camp. But, I don't know if I can't wait that long to go on another cruise.

Hi auntdeedee! Grandeur of the Seas will be sailing out of Baltimore from May - October '06, with alternating 9/5 night sailings (Friday/Sunday) to the the Caribbean/Bermuda. I won't know the exact itinerary until May 11.

Pumbaamd, the Grandeur will repo to NOLA in November, but not sure of the exact date yet.

Lois, Freedom will be sailing the same Western Caribbean itinerary for all of 2006, a 7-night out of Miami, leaving on Sunday.

Hope that helps! :)

[quote name='aprilfool']Would anything be going out of Boston to Carribean in the fall like this years 10 night Jewel doing carribean and Bermuda .[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B]Jewel of the Seas (Radiance Class)
12 Night Boston To Ft Lauderdale
Nov 01, 2005
Boston -- Bermuda, San Juan, Charlotte Amalie, Willemstad, Oranjestad, Fort Lauderdale.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ella2']Hi auntdeedee! Grandeur of the Seas will be sailing out of Baltimore from May - October '06, with alternating 9/5 night sailings (Friday/Sunday) to the the Caribbean/Bermuda. I won't know the exact itinerary until May 11.

Pumbaamd, the Grandeur will repo to NOLA in November, but not sure of the exact date yet.

Lois, Freedom will be sailing the same Western Caribbean itinerary for all of 2006, a 7-night out of Miami, leaving on Sunday.

Hope that helps! :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Ella2...Here is the Itinerary.....

7 Day Date Port Location Arrive Depart

1 FRI 05/12/06 BALTIMORE, MARYLAND 4:00p
2 SAT 05/13/06 AT SEA
3 SUN 05/14/06 MIAMI, FLORIDA 2:00p 11:30p
4 MON 05/15/06 KEY WEST, FLORIDA 9:00a 3:00p
5 TUE 05/16/06 COZUMEL, MEXICO 10:00 8:00p
6 WED 05/17/06 COSTA MAYA, MEXICO 7:00a 5:00p
7 THU 05/18/06 AT SEA
8 FRI 05/19/06 COCOCAY, BAHAMAS 8:00a 4:00p
9 SAT 05/20/06 AT SEA
10SUN 05/21/06 BALTIMORE, MARYLAND 8:00a

Here are the dates.....

Grandeur of the Seas 9nite
05/12/06, 05/26/06, 06/09/06, 06/23/06, 07/07/06, 07/21/06, 08/04/06,
08/18/06, 09/01/06, 09/15/06, 09/29/0610/13/06, 10/27/06, 11/10/06

Radio
;) ;)

[quote name='Ella2']Hi auntdeedee! Grandeur of the Seas will be sailing out of Baltimore from May - October '06, with alternating 9/5 night sailings (Friday/Sunday) to the the Caribbean/Bermuda. I won't know the exact itinerary until May 11.
:)[/QUOTE]

I think the date for the Repo will be Nov 11....

Radio
;) ;)

I just messed up! I was thinking [b][i][color=red]today[/color][/i][/b] was the 11th :rolleyes: COuldn't understand why no new info was showing!

Does anybody know if we will be able to acess this info on-line on the 11th? Or only through TAs?

Anxiously awaiting...
A~:)

Ella2

Thank you so much for the information............anything on the Radiance repositioning from Alaska to Ft. Lauderdale through the Panama Canal??

Thanks Jim

RADIO -- Awesome that you know the departure dates for Grandeur out of Baltimore -- not awesome that we needed 6/2 because neither 5/26 or 6/9 work for our group...

Anyone happen to know the dates Explorer leave out of Cape Liberty in June '06??

I'm hoping that since Ella2 has posted that both Grandeur and Explorer will depart on Fridays for their 9-night itineraries that they will be on opposite schedules???!!

Archived