RCCL 2006-2007 Product Opening Schedule!

Nvbabe, yes, Brilliance is scheduled to do 12-night cruises May-October with a Venice/Greek Isles AND Barcelona itinerary.

Aprilfool, see my post above to Dusty about the 10-night cruise out of Boston...I think that may be what you're looking for.

Joe, for Eastern Caribbean in Dec. '06 you can choose from Radiance of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas and Mariner of the Seas...lots of options. They all do alternating Eastern itineraries.

If I can figure out an easy way to post the whole grid I will, but probably by the time I did that RCCL will have the info up on their site anyway. ;)

Guest nhrich

Pumbaamd - It's not listed specifically, but it looks like it's a possibility, since it'll be going out of Baltimore over the summer and then out of New Orleans.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Ella, thanks so much for the valuable information u have given us. Do you know what ship (if any) will do the eastern caribbean in November, 2006 departing from Miami on Sundays?

Thank you! :)

Guest nhrich

Tyron - Explorer will be alternating East/West on Sundays from Miami.

JillyDog - Voyager will be doing 7-night cruises from Barcelona. No itineraries yet, though.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Thanks for the good news Ella. We have all gotten gray hair waiting for this! On the Northern Europe cruises, do you happen to have the dates for the British Isle itineraries in June and July, 2006? Thanks.

Thanks for the info Ella! Was wondering what the Explorer will do in July 2006?

thanks,

Laura :)

I think Ella said the Explorer would be doing Bermuda/Caribbean. I would like to do Bermuda next year. Is the Grandeur as nice as the Explorer

Thanks Jett, but was wondering if they'd be doing 7 night Caribbean out of FL like they do this summer at all. I know she said in May they'd be doing caribbean/bermuda, but was wondering if that changed in July.

Laura :)

Laura, for July '06 on Explorer the itinerary shows an alternating 9/5-night cruise out of Cape Liberty with a Caribbean (for the night 9 nights) and Bermuda (for the 5 nights).

If I missed any questions, let me know, still on my first cup of coffee this morning. ;)

Hi Ella. My earlier question got buried. Here it is again:

Thanks for the good news Ella. We have all gotten gray hair waiting for this! On the Northern Europe cruises, do you happen to have the dates for the British Isle itineraries in June and July, 2006? Thanks.

good morning ella! i wondering with the explorer being repositioned to bayonne...and the freedom only doing the western caribbean...will there be another ship departing miami on sundays that will do the eastern caribbean?

:)

Oh my.

Are you telling me that the 9 night out of New York goes to Bermuda and the Caribbean. What a dream come true.

I hope I am not jumping to conclusions. Thank you so much for you information. This is so exciting!

The new in 2006 Crown Princess will have both Bermuda and Caribbean on the same itinierary out of NY, with alternating Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.

Ella,

You seem to have the scoop on all the 2006 cruises. Can you tell me if there is any cruise going to Bermuda for a week. I do not like the 5 day itinerary. Bermuda needs more than 1 night.

Guest nhrich

Jett456 - Empress of the Seas will be doing 7-night Bermuda runs next year from Philly between May & October.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Archived