New to X. some questions

39august

Just beginning to learn all I can about Celebrity as we will be booking Reflection for next Dec. When is the Elite Event held and is it casual or formal dress, please? Is there a special brunch on one day of a 7 day cruise? On Solstice class ships is there ever a poolside bbq or other special lunch?

Just beginning to learn all I can about Celebrity as we will be booking Reflection for next Dec. When is the Elite Event held and is it casual or formal dress, please? Is there a special brunch on one day of a 7 day cruise? On Solstice class ships is there ever a poolside bbq or other special lunch?

Elite event is held everynight except embarkation day and day of Captain Coctail Party. The event is from 5 to 7P.M. and is held in Michael's Club as a default but with many cruises it is held in sky lounge because of large numbers. Dress is smart casual, no shorts allowed. There is a special brunch on 1 day of the cruise.

There are several Elite events. The Elite Happy Hour is between 5-7pm except for the first day. They may not hold it if they do another Elite event such as Senior Officers Party in the evening. Dress for all Elite events is Smart Casual. There is usually a special brunch. Usually the last sea day. Never seen a poolside special lunch, but some evening special events at the pool.

Maybe I didn't word my question right. I know about the Elite cocktail hour and breakfast. I thought there was also a "welcome back" type party for Elite members.

There is a Captain's Club recognition event. They introdcuce the top cruiser (sometimes cruisers). Some speeches by Captain and Future Cruise Consultant and some music. When the crowd is very large they will split the event into two different times. DW and I were the top cruisers and 2nd top cruisers on our last two cruises. The dress for all Captain's Club events is SMART CASUAL. Men in shorts will usually be turned away at the door.

Archived