cruise vacation planner???!!!!!!!

only1deejay

This is a very un-professional email I got...if this guy does work for princess...he needs to at least have a princess letterhead or something more official...seems kinda fishy. anyone else get an email from a vacation planner who works for princess??? thanks.:)

Hello! Thank you for your interest in sailing with Princess Cruises.

Our guests who prefer to book directly with Princess Cruises are assigned a Cruise Vacation Planner to provide personalized assistance with travel plans. My name is Rafe Sher, and I am your personal Cruise Vacation Planner here at Princess.

I specialize in assisting our guests plan a dream vacation.

Whether you are planning an intimate vacation for two or an exciting adventure for a large group,

I can assist in customizing your cruise to include your every desire.

Please feel free to email at rsher@princesscruises.com or call me directly at 1 (800) 901-1172 ext. 31197

to begin planning your perfect cruise vacation . It will be my pleasure to help you .

Sincerely,

Rafe A. Sher

1 (800) 901-1172 ext 31197

Cruise Vacation Planner

Princess Cruises

rsher@princesscruises.com

Your dream vacation is just a phone call away!

I have a wonderful Princess Cruise Vacation Planner and her number is the same except for the 5 digit ext #. She did not e-mail me but was referred by a friend of mine. I see you cruised in May maybe this is like a follow up.

This is a very un-professional email I got...if this guy does work for princess...he needs to at least have a princess letterhead or something more official...seems kinda fishy. anyone else get an email from a vacation planner who works for princess??? thanks.:)

Hello! Thank you for your interest in sailing with Princess Cruises.

Our guests who prefer to book directly with Princess Cruises are assigned a Cruise Vacation Planner to provide personalized assistance with travel plans. My name is Rafe Sher, and I am your personal Cruise Vacation Planner here at Princess.

I specialize in assisting our guests plan a dream vacation.

Whether you are planning an intimate vacation for two or an exciting adventure for a large group,

I can assist in customizing your cruise to include your every desire.

Please feel free to email at rsher@princesscruises.com or call me directly at 1 (800) 901-1172 ext. 31197

to begin planning your perfect cruise vacation . It will be my pleasure to help you .

Sincerely,

Rafe A. Sher

1 (800) 901-1172 ext 31197

Cruise Vacation Planner

Princess Cruises

rsher@princesscruises.com

Your dream vacation is just a phone call away!

I see nothing unprofessional. Did you just take your first Princess cruise? Did you book directly with Princess instead of a TA? I would say that one or even both of my questions will end with a yes.

I am familiar with this service that they provide to those that book directly and do not use a TA. It is designed to provide more personal service and also give you a specific contact person at Princess to work with if necessary. Since they do not have to pay TA commission, they use the money to provide their own "in house" TA. It is not a bad program at all.

Rafe plans each and every cruise that I take with Princess.

The letter was extremely professional. I too wasn't sure it was legit because I had not heard of this service. One post to cruise critic and it was confirmed for me. No big deal.

Rafe is amazing. Period.

Archived