Mighty Ships Epic Episode?

colesc15

This is weird. We had this discussion several months ago and only the US could view it online. I have friends from our Epic cruise in another country that was unable to view it at the time. But thanks to people on here, they found a "way" to get it online, download and view. I wonder if it would work the same for the US residents now? :confused:

I agree, we watched it on DirecTV here in South Georgia on the Smithsonian Channel. We actually searched, found it, DVR'd, and can watch it whenever we want. :D

Same here....live in S FLA with DirecTV and was able to watch via Smithsonian on demand.

Same here....live in S FLA with DirecTV and was able to watch via Smithsonian on demand.

...so odd, cause here in S FL too and Comcast On-Demand has Smithsonian, but it was not one of the programs offered.

I have found the Mighty Ships - Norwegian Epic episode! Hopefully, I'm not too late, and it is not the best quality...but hey, it's been found for others to enjoy.

http://gallery2.sellie.de/main.php?g2_itemId=23966

I hope it works as well for you as it did for me!

Thank you so much for posting the link! I watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved all the behind the scenes information. I was surprised they waited so long for passengers to return on port days.

I just did a google search on "NCL Epic Mighty Ships" and the first link that came up for me was a link to Discovery Channel Canada. I was able to watch it, but I'm in Canada. That specific website may be blocked in the usa...

worth a try though.... hope you find a copy you can watch :o

http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/mighty-ships-/mighty-ships-season-5/mighty-ships-5-norwegian-epic/#clip515300

This is the message I get after the commercial shows:

We are experiencing temporary difficulties downloading your lineup. Please wait another few seconds and try again if you're still having problems.

Thanks for your patience.:(

Francina, my apologies that it does not seem to be working for you. I promise it did work at one time! I have watched it twice, and it seems others have as well. The site the episode is on is from Germany, I wonder if that has something to do with it. Hopefully it does end up working for you! While I thought the Oasis episode was done better, the Epic episode brought up so many good memories and made me pine for another trip!''

You're welcome to all! Just got lucky with the Google search I suppose.

• 1 month later...
does anyone know where it can be seen in England. I have been watching mighty ships on quest tv' date=' but have missed the Epic one, unfortunately:([/quote']

It's on Tuesday, August 14th 2012, on Quest at 9pm, and Quest+1 at 10pm

Jo.

I have found the Mighty Ships - Norwegian Epic episode! Hopefully, I'm not too late, and it is not the best quality...but hey, it's been found for others to enjoy.

http://gallery2.sellie.de/main.php?g2_itemId=23966

I hope it works as well for you as it did for me!

If this link ever dies you can download the torrent from Pirate Bay, just search "Mighty Ships Epic" or "Mighty Ships S05E01".

The Crystal Serenity will be featured on the first episode of season 6, neat.

Archived