Taxi fare from Barcelona airport to cruise terminal

chaswill

Depends on which terminal you are going to and on the time of day (surcharge at night) but I expect €35 should cover the two of you plus your luggage; the World Trade Centre terminal is a little closer

There are a few companies that do transfers from the cruise terminal to the airport. Prices vary depending on the amount of luggage and the type of vehicle, approx between 35 - 45 euros should cover it.

If you google 'taxi transfer from barcelona cruise terminal' hopefully you will find something. I believe the transfer time is about 30 mins depending on traffic, also, Barcelona has two terminals check to see from which terminal your plane departs from. Make sure you allow time for check in.

One year we took 4 trips (2 RT) to the airport from the same hotel in Barcelona and paid 4 different prices - some were quite different from each other.

Depends on traffic, "scenic routes", amount of luggage, etc.

Should be under 50 Euro in any case.

It recently cost us 30Euro base price and 2 Euros per bag. It doesn't change the base price if you have 1 or 4 persons.:)

I'm not sure that is true. Very often there is an extra charge if you put a passenger up in front with the driver.

I'm not sure that is true. Very often there is an extra charge if you put a passenger up in front with the driver.

from the Marina to the airport this past April...4 of us in one taxi, 35 Euros, which was the same for 2 people..FYI LuAnn

from the Marina to the airport this past April...4 of us in one taxi, 35 Euros, which was the same for 2 people..FYI LuAnn

I had a prebooked taxi waiting for us. A bit of trouble finding each other. There is a designated area for the drivers as you exit baggage claim but we didn't notice it. 40 euros to cathedral area. Tried to tip him- he wouldn't take it!

We paid about 35 euros--2 people, 4 bags for a regular taxi to get to the airport. We were ripped off by a private car company that wanted 59 euros to take us from the port to the city. Fortunately, due to an odd circumstance we got some of the money back. Be careful booking private car services, especially if you do it from the ship.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know the current fare for two people with four bags from Barcelona airport to the cruise terminal? Thanks in advance.

Just got back from our cruise. There is a line for taxis right outside the airport. Taxis are lined up. There were two of us, two pieces of luggage and a carry-on. The cost was 30 euros total (including tip). It took us just under an hour to get our luggage and get to the port. Record breaking time :D . Some of the drivers do not speak English. I just showed them the Oceania logo and he took us right there. Very easy.

Archived