Bathrobes

I personally don't understand the attraction of the bathrobes. I find them to be way too heavy and bulky for comfort. We're Diamond so we always have one provided, but I never use it. To each his own, I guess.

I personally don't understand the attraction of the bathrobes. I find them to be way too heavy and bulky for comfort. We're Diamond so we always have one provided, but I never use it. To each his own, I guess.

I am normally not a bathrobe type person, but on the cruise I find them very helpful. I usually travel with my best friend and it is very convenient to be able to shower and then just put the robe on and come out into the room while she goes into the bathroom. It is MUCH nicer to get dressed in the air conditioned cabin than the tiny steamed-up bathroom.

Please take this request a bit further and do not wear it outside of your cabin. Thanks.:D

And don't forget that when in port the folks on the ship across from you have a very good view of you on your balcony.:)

Amazing! Of the last 11 responses, only 2 of the posts answer the OP's question.

We had a balcony, non-suite, room on the Allure and we were provided with bathrobes but we didn't get them until day 2.

Amazing! Of the last 11 responses, only 2 of the posts answer the OP's question.

We had a balcony, non-suite, room on the Allure and we were provided with bathrobes but we didn't get them until day 2.

Amazing! some of us just like to have some fun around here at times.:rolleyes: And most of us who do have also spent plenty of time answering people questions around here, too. ;)

All bathrobes do NOT fit all....if you are a small size you are in luck...if you are a plus...xxl forget about it..;)

OP: Bathrobes are hit-or-miss until you hit Platinum, then you will always have them. If you really want one I would just ask your room attendant and I bet it will appear the next day!

To dadatsea: I am with ya, brother. Even when I feel I am at my "skinniest" the damn things are too small for me! I have great pictures over the years with way too much skin showing while the robe is on. Don't worry, I won't post any of them.

Cheers.

Amazing! some of us just like to have some fun around here at times.:rolleyes: And most of us who do have also spent plenty of time answering people questions around here, too. ;)

Please no clowning around these subject matters are way to serious for that. Thanks for understanding;)

I totally forgot about the Platinum bennie of robes. Was just on the Allure, asked for bathrobes & our steward told us he couldn't get us any. Forgot to mention that we're Platinum though, but really he should've probably asked. I didn't think about that at the time...I just said ok. Not a major problem, but still....

Platinum and above receive them. But it wouldn't hurt to ask the room steward for them. You just may get them. :)

I have always asked for and have always received my bathrobe. (Nice for when room service arrives in the morning!) My room steward has never asked for, but has always received a nice extra tip for being so helpful! :D

Never, ever, hurts to ask with a smile on your face!

(I'm Gold until after the next cruise).

Fun??????????? Why in the world would anyone associate going on a cruise with fun???????????? Get to work and lets all be serious!!!:D

I like to wear mine to the Windjammer.:eek:

is it wrong to wear the robes to use the hot tubs in the evenings, especially those of us cruising north like canada or alaska? we'll freeze our butts off getting back to the room!

It isn't wrong. I've seen plenty of people take their robes to the pool deck.

Archived