4-Night Monarch of the Seas - Suite Life - Picture Review

So what would be the search terms? "Three-year- thread about ship no longer in the fleet"?

Sorry Bob. Must be a slow day for me. This is what happens in retirement .

M

From the most recent posts, I would guess "door decorations", or something like that.

Question for the day.

How does a three-year-old thread, about a ship that no longer sails for RCCL, get resurrected just to ask a question about door decorations?

M

Was reading LittleMissMagic's last review and then I started reading all of them. I have some events coming up and would like to decorate the persons door.

Well, now that this thread has been resurrected, I was excited to see the Monarch in port at Curacao Thanksgiving week while we were on the Breeze. Intersting to see it painted as a Pullmantur ship. But the Viking Crown Lounge sure gives it away :)

I don't think thats how it came up...I am guessing someone was looking or browsing based on the ship or the pictures/review etc, saw something they liked in the pics about the decorations and then decided to ask.

Doing a serach does not bring up this thread, lots of more recent ones about sticking stuff to doors if that was what someone was searching for.

Who cares how/why a 3 yr old thread came up? Does it really matter? It must be a slow day...

I enjoyed looking at all 15 pages of it and decided to comment as well....

Hi there, Just curious how you stick the decorations on the door? :confused:

Like others have answered, magnets will stick to the metal doors! You can glue magnets to the back of paper or foam cutouts like I did, or print directly onto magnet paper.

Question for the day.

How does a three-year-old thread, about a ship that no longer sails for RCCL, get resurrected just to ask a question about door decorations?

M

Hello to a fellow South Carolinian!

I'm guessing this thread got resurrected because I'm currently writing a photo review for Independence of the Seas, which might have interested others into reading my past reviews.

I remain subscribed to all of my threads and am always happy to come back and answer questions. The Monarch of the Seas may no longer sail with Royal Caribbean, but I think it's fun to be a little nostalgic sometimes.