$5

mocannon

$5 limit on classic package is fine for bottle of beer but if i want to make a shandy (BEER N LEMONADE) would i have to pay for the lemonade extra. Same goes for mixers if they take over the limit ????

$5 limit on classic package is fine for bottle of beer but if i want to make a shandy (BEER N LEMONADE) would i have to pay for the lemonade extra. Same goes for mixers if they take over the limit ????

Surely price limit for classic package is $8?

That what it is on my forthcoming cruise anyway.

Does anyone know what the beer limit is on the premium?

From Celebrity's website: " you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving." (for the premium alcoholic package) :)

My hubby had the premium package...it's any drink up to $12. But if you take classic package and have say a $6 beer you pay all $6...if you have a premium package and have a $15 drink, you only pay the $3 difference

From Celebrity's website: " you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving." (for the premium alcoholic package) :)

Thanks, I see the entire selection of beers now. I would assume that would include the craft beers also, some of which I've noticed are over $12. I'll have to print that out. Cool.

Archived