New bedding on solsticized M class ships?

ct127

We were recently in the penthouse suite on the so called "refurb" Summit in March. We didnt notice any new bedding or customization that was claimed to be changed on X website. Anyone recently in any suites on any "m " class ships and noticed any changes to bedding/mattresses? or had the butler customize your mattress?

I thought in one of their endless press releases they alleged they were installing these wonderful new mattresses. If not in the suites, where did they install them? I must say that Celebrity's beds are quite uncomfortable. Was hoping for an upgrade when I sail the newly-refurbished Infinity next year.

If they would just install beds like HAL's, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven!

I thought in one of their endless press releases they alleged they were installing these wonderful new mattresses. If not in the suites, where did they install them? I must say that Celebrity's beds are quite uncomfortable. Was hoping for an upgrade when I sail the newly-refurbished Infinity next year.

If they would just install beds like HAL's, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven![/quote]

Have you tried Oceania's beds? Sublime...ethereal...an embrace-with-no-commitments kind of mattress................

Oh, okay, I'm waaaaay overboard here, but the beds on O are mighty fine.

:)

According to the press release they should have put new mattresses and bedding into all cabins on all M class ships getting the S class makeover since Infinity was done..

http://www.celebritycruises.com/aboutceleb/tabLanding.do?pagename=footer_pages_about_celebrity#footer_pages_about_celebrity_press_room_tab/aboutceleb/pressRoomDetails.do%3Fevent_date=2011-11-10&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A&pageNumber=6

According to the press release they should have put new mattresses and bedding into all cabins on all M class ships getting the S class makeover since Infinity was done..

http://www.celebritycruises.com/aboutceleb/tabLanding.do?pagename=footer_pages_about_celebrity#footer_pages_about_celebrity_press_room_tab/aboutceleb/pressRoomDetails.do%3Fevent_date=2011-11-10&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A&pageNumber=6

Sorry, bedding was new, but mattress was definitely not! We had one of the Penthouses. We were a little disappointed. Everything else, however was great

All new bedding and mattresses in our CS on the Millie.

\

I agree Keith, Reverie mattress was the brand because i checked and they we tagged. And we were on the first sailing of the Millenium with you. And they were quite comfortable thank god since we had 15 nights in them.

If they would just install beds like HAL's, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven![/quote]

Have you tried Oceania's beds? Sublime...ethereal...an embrace-with-no-commitments kind of mattress................

Oh, okay, I'm waaaaay overboard here, but the beds on O are mighty fine.

:)

After spending 38 days on Celebrity's "Elizabethan Straw Mattresses" last year, we actually broke out in giggles when getting into bed on Oceania Marina. As you spend 1/3 of your cruise in bed, it makes a big difference!

You did not exaggerate one bit! (you didn't even mention the embroidered, two billion thread count sheets!)

Archived