Martini bar with classic drink package

Mapleleaf5

People always make these pronouncements but the answer is always "it depends." I've seen them turn away Classic package people ordering anything. I've seen them serve Classic package people small martinis. I've seen them serving Classic package people anything but small martinis. It depends, and it's usually tied to how busy they are. If there's anything you need to know about Celebrity, it's that their bartenders are consistently inconsistent when it comes to both policies and recipes.

have a question about debarkation time. flight from newark to boston 11:30 am will we make it to airport by 10:30 am?

You need to choose to carry your luggage off. In other words, self disembarkation. Do not leave your luggage out the night before, but, be one of the first off.

• 1 year later...
The Martini bar is where we hang out all of the time - I love their range! But they do have a menu and all the Martini's are set prices, so I don't think they could make you one cheaper than the price. Mostly they are $10 to $12 from memory, can't quite remember.

However, I have read many times that if you order a more expensive drink than your package allows, you then just pay for the difference.

Can you order the flight if you have the highest package.

Kitty 9 and I were posting about the same time, so I missed that one!

I'm sorry, but the only package available on our cruise a couple of weeks ago that would allow you to pay the difference was the premium. I asked the Bev/ Mgr. directly to be sure.

I had the classic, but was told I'd pay full price if I went over the $8 limit.

I happily upgraded to enjoy the entertainment (and 20 Year Martini) at the Martini Bar!

According to the official rccl.com flyer pdf online you can pay the difference in price of both the Classic and the Premium package and the drink cost.

According to the official rccl.com flyer pdf online you can pay the difference in price of both the Classic and the Premium package and the drink cost.

The post you're replying to was from 6 years ago. The rules have changed in the meantime.