What song do you do your single digit dance to? :)

"Beyond the Sea"

When Carnival had this song in the ads it just so had me hooked! I remember I would hear the music when the commercial came on and I would make everyone be quiet so I could watch and listen! AND I usually NEVER watch commercials!

Anyway....I am still a sucker for Beyond the Sea and many times I have even changed my cell phone ringtone to this song a couple of weeks before a cruise.

Probably Flo Rida's Low....You know..."Apple Bottom Jeans...boots with the fur (with the fur)....etc.

Why? 'Cuz I'm an old English teacher who would never be caught in public dancing to that song! But in the privacy of my living room, it will be a great "I'm goin' on a cruise" celebration!

But there are lots of choices of songs--

We'll see in 7 days what song I pick!!

Mine for this cruise is...I Love Rock n Roll, put another dime in the juke box baby!

The DH and I just went to a screening of the new Tom Cruise movie "Rock of Ages" and this was one of the 80s songs in it. Loved the movie...it was fun...Tom Cruise's singing was mind blowing and at the end of the movie the director said that Tom's singing was absolutely not auto-tuned! It was Tom's real singing we heard. He practiced for months to get it down right. I think that's pretty amazing. Alec Baldwin's singing voice in the movie was also a fun surprise.

I'm 65 by the way, and I'll dance anywhere, any time, I love to dance so I have no shame!:D

"Beyond the Sea"

When Carnival had this song in the ads it just so had me hooked! I remember I would hear the music when the commercial came on and I would make everyone be quiet so I could watch and listen! AND I usually NEVER watch commercials!

Anyway....I am still a sucker for Beyond the Sea and many times I have even changed my cell phone ringtone to this song a couple of weeks before a cruise.

Is this the one they play in "Finding Nemo"? I love it!!!

My song is the chorus to "We Like to Party" as in this video. Where the "old man" is dancing.

My son's is "Bang on the Drum".

That's my ringtone!

"I don't wanna work I just want to bang on the drum all day!".....

Archived