3 day cruise from Brisbane

Painter

cruise ships can not get any where near Hervey Bay, the closest is on the eastern side of Fraser island and north east of Fraser island, there is a small bay on the east side of Fraser island that could be used

cruise ships can not get any where near Hervey Bay, the closest is on the eastern side of Fraser island and north east of Fraser island, there is a small bay on the east side of Fraser island that could be used

Maybe you don't realise that people are discussing a "cruise to nowhere" that cruised from Brisbane north to around the "Hervey Bay area".

You mention a small bay on the east side of Fraser Island, but for what?? There isn't really a bay and they couldn't bring passengers in to land on Fraser. J

Maybe you don't realise that people are discussing a "cruise to nowhere" that cruised from Brisbane north to around the "Hervey Bay area".

You mention a small bay on the east side of Fraser Island, but for what?? There isn't really a bay and they couldn't bring passengers in to land on Fraser. J

the is just like doing a 3day cruise out of Sydney. or you could try to being a cruise ship into Bustard head or through the wide bay bar,

you still be about 100-150 kms away from the place

thats great to see you going on a cruise.

Yep! Tell me about it! Its been way toooo long! :eek:

I really wanted to do a longer cruise this year, but we are going to Thailand in October. So this little cruise in September is perfect as I only need to take 2 days off work .:)

Yep! Tell me about it! Its been way toooo long! :eek:

I really wanted to do a longer cruise this year, but we are going to Thailand in October. So this little cruise in September is perfect as I only need to take 2 days off work .:)

Thailand mmmm great tripand a nice time of the year to go there as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived