Navigator now shown arriving in Galveston Nov. 24, 2013!

Finally the westbound TA of Navigator to Galveston in 2013 has shown up. Her last cruise out of Rome is Oct. 27 or 29, 2013.Then she is supposed to sail to Barcelona for dry dock. Then this TA leaves Barcelona Nov. 10, 2013. Wonder now how long before RCI posts the rest of Dec. 2013 and all of Jan. 2014? From the first day that NOS was open for bookings 2013-2014, only Dec.22 and Dec. 29, 2013 have been showing from Galveston, then nothing until Feb. 9, 2014. What the heck is NOS doing between her arrival in Galveston Nov. 24, 2013, and the first available cruise Dec. 22, 2013? I would think there are a lot of Okies, Texans and Cajuns out there chomping at the bit to get those dates booked out of our only really "drivable" port!

Finally the westbound TA of Navigator to Galveston in 2013 has shown up. Her last cruise out of Rome is Oct. 27 or 29, 2013.Then she is supposed to sail to Barcelona for dry dock. Then this TA leaves Barcelona Nov. 10, 2013. Wonder now how long before RCI posts the rest of Dec. 2013 and all of Jan. 2014? From the first day that NOS was open for bookings 2013-2014, only Dec.22 and Dec. 29, 2013 have been showing from Galveston, then nothing until Feb. 9, 2014. What the heck is NOS doing between her arrival in Galveston Nov. 24, 2013, and the first available cruise Dec. 22, 2013? I would think there are a lot of Okies, Texans and Cajuns out there chomping at the bit to get those dates booked out of our only really "drivable" port!

I know this Okie is! Our twins turn 21 on Nov 24,2013. My Birthday a week later. Would totally book the24th sailing.Dec 2nd too:D

Not sure why RCI isn't posting the Nov/Dec 2013 schedules for Navigator of the Seas. I can tell you here is what cruisecal is showing:

Nov 24: Galveston

Nov 27: Falmouth

Nov 28: Georgetown

Nov 29: Cozumel

Dec 1: Galveston

Dec 4: Roatan Bay

Dec 5: Belize City

Dec 6: Cozumel

Dec 8: Galveston

Dec 11: Falmouth

Dec 12: Georgetown

Dec 13: Cozumel

Dec 15: Galveston

Dec 18: Roatan Bay

Dec 19: Belize City

Dec 20: Cozumel

Dec 22: Galveston

Regards,

John.

Not sure why RCI isn't posting the Nov/Dec 2013 schedules for Navigator of the Seas. I can tell you here is what cruisecal is showing:

Nov 24: Galveston

Nov 27: Falmouth

Nov 28: Georgetown

Nov 29: Cozumel

Dec 1: Galveston

Dec 4: Roatan Bay

Dec 5: Belize City

Dec 6: Cozumel

Dec 8: Galveston

Dec 11: Falmouth

Dec 12: Georgetown

Dec 13: Cozumel

Dec 15: Galveston

Dec 18: Roatan Bay

Dec 19: Belize City

Dec 20: Cozumel

Dec 22: Galveston

Regards,

John.

Thanks John.

Are they adding staterooms like they did on Rhapsody? RCI site has two deck plans. One for prior to April 2013 and one after. The second set isn't loading for me though.

I don't believe any staterooms are being added, just some public venues like Park Cafe, Chef's Table, Giovanni's, Diamond Club, and an updated Vintages.

NOS's last Med cruise leaves Rome Oct. 27, 2013. That puts her back in Rome Nov. 3. Then she leaves out of Barcelona on Nov. 10. Kind of a short time for a dry dock, tho' she was supposed to get her "enhancements" while in Barcelona. I know that often, especially on TA's with few ports, (like this one) work continues during the cruise. I remember when an East bound Voyager TA a few years ago caused a lot of complaints as various venues weren't accessible because of work being done. A friend was on that cruise. If that site that won't show up says "scheduled for Nov. 13-24" then perhaps that refers to work being done during the TA. I hope the CruiseCal is correct.

NOS's last Med cruise leaves Rome Oct. 27, 2013. That puts her back in Rome Nov. 3. Then she leaves out of Barcelona on Nov. 10. Kind of a short time for a dry dock, tho' she was supposed to get her "enhancements" while in Barcelona. I know that often, especially on TA's with few ports, (like this one) work continues during the cruise. I remember when an East bound Voyager TA a few years ago caused a lot of complaints as various venues weren't accessible because of work being done. A friend was on that cruise. If that site that won't show up says "scheduled for Nov. 13-24" then perhaps that refers to work being done during the TA. I hope the CruiseCal is correct.

I now see selections for "7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise" showing up on the Royal Caribbean web site for Navigator of the Seas departing Galveston on Nov 24, Dec 1, Dec 8, and Dec 15, 2013.

There are still no cruises listed for NOS for the entire month of Jan., 2014. The schedule lists a Dec. 29, 2013 and the next available cruise is Feb. 9, 2014. So there is still a mystery to be solved!

There are still no cruises listed for NOS for the entire month of Jan., 2014. The schedule lists a Dec. 29, 2013 and the next available cruise is Feb. 9, 2014. So there is still a mystery to be solved!

Maybe the dry dock is in January, 2014, although a month seems a long time.

I also see Disney and Princess again will be in Galveston starting the end of 2013, but with different ships (Caribbean Princess and Disney Wonder).

Yes, another mystery to be solved.

Looks like they might be planning a one-week refit in Galveston the week of January 5-12, 2014.

Cruisecal shows NOS doing nothing at all the week of January 5-12, 2014. Then she is shown resuming her 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise schedule from Galveston on January 12. Alternating between Roatan, Belize, Cozumel beginning the week of January 12 and Falmouth, Georgetown, Cozumel beginning the week of January 19.

Regards,

John.

Archived