Oceania Lisbon to London on Nautica?

Clarabels

This is our 30 wedding anniversary. Wondering if anyone has been on this cruise and/or ship. We just booked for next June. We are visiting Oporto, La Coruna, Bibao and Bordeaux. We have traveled before on Celebrity, Windstar and Princess. All in Europe.

Thanks,

Karen

Just wondering if anyone as been on this crusise before, Lisbon to London? Did they enjoy the ports.

I have been to all of them and loved the ports BUT I dont know what makes a port appealing to you..Stu and I just wander around, meet the people and go to a nice resaturant for lunch..in Bilbao is the Guggenheim that is a must see..

Jancruz1

I have been to all of them and loved the ports BUT I dont know what makes a port appealing to you..Stu and I just wander around, meet the people and go to a nice resaturant for lunch..in Bilbao is the Guggenheim that is a must see..

Jancruz1

Thanks for your input. We enjoy exploring the ports ourselves. Walking around and meeting people. We aren't much for the big tour bus excursions. Maybe a small walking tour of the cities. I was in the wine business for 20 years so I know Bordeaux and Oporto very well.

Thanks for your imput.

This is our 30 wedding anniversary. Wondering if anyone has been on this cruise and/or ship. We just booked for next June. We are visiting Oporto, La Coruna, Bibao and Bordeaux. We have traveled before on Celebrity, Windstar and Princess. All in Europe.

Thanks,

Karen

We are just off Nautica- Barcelona to Copenhagen. The ship is delightful- medium size, wonderful food, fantastic crew, somewhat older crowd. Ie no kids. We like the casual dress code, no smoking and open dining.

Lisbon and Bordeaux were 2 of the better stops, especially Bordeaux where we had an extra day. Bordeaux is a snap to get around as the tram line has a stop across the street from the dock. Instead of an expensive bus trip we took the SNCF train to St. Emilion-delightful town.

Wine tours are popular If you look at the roll call for this itinerary you would get some ideas.

IMG_0058.jpg.b4702c6c44b9827f5b33f102ac81917a.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg.e93964a4907965506d6cb3f3108f38a2.jpg

Just wondering if anyone as been on this crusise before, Lisbon to London? Did they enjoy the ports.

My husband and I booked this cruise with a back to back. We will be on this one June 13-20th. When will you be on this cruise??:o

Archived