Deck 11 'Cabana Club'

claiream3

Hi, please can any fellow HAL lovers tell me this:

On Nieuw Amsterdam or sister ships can anybody access deck 11 and use the loungers that are around the Cabanas? I realise that Cabana's must be booked and paid for in advance and i'm not really interested in that, more interested in the seating/lounging options on deck 11 that surround the cabana's, as looking at photo's they do look rather comfy and it looks a 'nicer' area to the main pool/sun decks.

Or are these areas reserved for particular cabin categories?

Many thanks in advance

Claiream3

The entrance to the whole area is roped off.

The cabanas are really nice and, yes, the loungers are very comfortable.

It is nice to know you have a sunbed waiting without having to trawl around the decks and of course there is shade too.

I had one on a previous Eurodam cruise and this time have booked the family one for my upcoming Nieuw Amsterdam cruise.

• 1 month later...
Hi, please can any fellow HAL lovers tell me this:

On Nieuw Amsterdam or sister ships can anybody access deck 11 and use the loungers that are around the Cabanas? I realise that Cabana's must be booked and paid for in advance and i'm not really interested in that, more interested in the seating/lounging options on deck 11 that surround the cabana's, as looking at photo's they do look rather comfy and it looks a 'nicer' area to the main pool/sun decks.

Or are these areas reserved for particular cabin categories?

Many thanks in advance

Claiream3

Hi Claire..we have seen those comfy loungers on deck 11 & wondered that too! They are always empty, as are most of the rest of the cabanas for rent! What a pity...it seems a real waste of space as folk don't want to pay out so much money, especially when on a port intensive cruise like this one.

See you for the Oia trip..what a pity we had to miss going in to Mykonos yesterday due to high seas & wind. Fingers xd all will be ok for Santorini! Jane:)

What a pity...it seems a real waste of space as folk don't want to pay out so much money, especially when on a port intensive cruise like this one.
Just because they aren't always occupied doesn't mean they aren't rented for the full cruise. Check on a sea day.

EssiesMom-

WOW! Thanks for pics!

They updated the furniture and decor!

Hope the Eurodam got it too!!!

WooHoo! Looks Great!

That was the furniture when we were on in December. As N. Amsterdam is new, hard to believe the have changed the furniture since getting the ship. But, have to admit the furniture was in excellent shape in December, and seemed very new.

That was the furniture when we were on in December. As N. Amsterdam is new, hard to believe the have changed the furniture since getting the ship. But, have to admit the furniture was in excellent shape in December, and seemed very new.

I think they did new covers for all of the loungers. (you will see some of the old ones were striped, they are far in the back.

New pillows too etc. I think its possible the seamstress on board makes them.

Archived