intolérances gluten, oeufs, lactose

Richardme

Comment avez-vous réussi à bien vous nourrir sans les inconvénients liés à ces intolérances - How did you succeed to feed appropriatly with all this intolerances without the desagreements such as diarrhea :rolleyes:

If you have one of these problems, I woul contact the cruise line in advance and then the maitre 'd when you board

I agree. Each cruise line has various options to help with these problems. All you have to do is ask, and they will make their best effort to accommodate you.

I agree with speaking with cruise line in advance but also suggest you keep in mind to confirm your dietary needs once you board just to be safe. Speak with the Dining Room Manager or one of the assistants. If you have traditional, set dining with same table and wait staff each evening, speak with your dining stewards, as well.

Cruise Lines are very used to handling all sorts of dietary needs.

Each cruiseline does have a "special needs" department....let them know about your dietary restrictions...they are GREAT with accomodating your needs......ALL of the cruiselines will go out of their way for your comfort.

Si vous est en contacte avec la companie et votre besoins sont connu' date=' vous avez la plus bonne chance d'etre bien nourris.

(Pardon my lack of accents and bad grammar!)[/quote']

I appreciate the efffort in french and thank you for it.

My husband cannot eat any meat with spices. He gets acid refex. On Carnival we speak with the Maitre'd and have something without spices 1st night - shrimp. Then every night the hostess comes with the next night's menu and my husband decides what he wants. Sometimes he gets his dinner before the rest of us. This is on Carnival. We've been on a few times and Ramona, the hostess, knows what he wants and will tell him she's already ordered for him for the next night. And, she has always been right!

See the maitre'd the afternoon you get on board. He will be in a dining room at a certain time. Check with the purser for this time or it will be in the ship's daily news.

Archived