How many entres?

bfap9903

Hey folks,i will be on the oasis in Sept. When it come to dining in MDR. Can i order more than one appertizer/entree/dessert?This is my 3rd cruise but i never did that on the previous 2.Didnt know that i could.And have left still hungry(lol).Im reading on these boards that you can do that. Is this true and how do i do it? Order everything at same time? Help!

Hey folks,i will be on the oasis in Sept. When it come to dining in MDR. Can i order more than one appertizer/entree/dessert?This is my 3rd cruise but i never did that on the previous 2.Didnt know that i could.And have left still hungry(lol).Im reading on these boards that you can do that. Is this true and how do i do it? Order everything at same time? Help!

I suggest you order everything at once.

They are happy to bring it on.

The cruise line will certainly give you multiple entrees and whatever else you ask for. Only you and your doctor know the state of your health and whether your body can handle the calorie/fat/salt overload.

No he doesn't.:eek:

Exactly! Also, the OP did not ask if the extra entrees would endanger his/her health. To the OP, on our last cruise, the table next to us had 4 women and each of them ordered 2 entrees and some ordered 2 desserts. They each finished their entire plates. So I guess they got their $$ worth! :p

You pretty much can eat your way up and down the menu in the MDR on any line. I found it strange though, a couple of years ago we were on "X" Millenium and we dined in the sur- charge Olympic dining room one night. An appetizer and a salad sounded really good and I asked for both and was told "sorry.....one or the other". Considering we were paying a sur charge to begin with, I was surprised I couldn't have an appetizer and a ceasar salad.....it was one or the other. Didn't ask for two entres, but they probably would have said, "sorry....one or the other", while had we dined in the main dining room, I could have ordered several of each course.

Archived