Bathroom items

Bring everything that you think you're going to need. Do not depend on the product samples that you'll find in the bathroom. They rotate and change every week. Besides, the sample brands that you'll find there the week you are cruising may not be the brands that you are used to at home. ...Hope this helps...

The only bathroom items they provide are shower gel and shampoo. My son and husband are fine with them, but I find the shampoo to be too drying.

You have to bring your own hair conditioner and other toiletries like lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, razor etc. They do provide a hair dryer, but it is kind of weak, so your wife might want to bring a more powerful one.

There is a basket of sample toiletries, but there's no guarantee what you'll find in it.

As others said, the samples vary from week to week, ship to ship. We usually get a razor & small tube of toothpste- but no guarantee. I always pack the stuff I know we'll need. I agree about bringing conditioner for my hair- their shampoo + the sea air dries my hair out. There is always a liqiid soap& shapoo dispenser in the shower. So if you're picky about your brand - pack your own.

Just wanted to add -- I like to bring a ziplock bag with assorted over the counter meds too, like decongestants, ibuprophin, antacid etc. While the gift shop has some stuff, the selection is minimal and the prices are high.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

T They do provide a hair dryer, but it is kind of weak, so your wife might want to bring a more powerful one.

Not necessarily - Fantasy Class ships do not provide hair dryers with the exception of the Grand Suites.

I agree with the posters above but everyone forgot two things:

1. There is no air freshener. Bring a spray can. The room is small and there are all you can eat buffets on the ship. Just trust me.

2. The little white paper on a roll was sponsored by John Wayne. It's rough and tough...... If you're sensitive like some of my family members, bring a 4pk of Charmin. Refer to item #1 just above.

I agree with the posters above but everyone forgot two things:

1. There is no air freshener. Bring a spray can. The room is small and there are all you can eat buffets on the ship. Just trust me.

2. The little white paper on a roll was sponsored by John Wayne. It's rough and tough...... If you're sensitive like some of my family members, bring a 4pk of Charmin. Refer to item #1 just above.

Or maybe a pack of Charmin wipes for the "hyper wiper" in your family.

Seriously, they're already in my suitcase.

Bring your own - the shampoo in the bathrooms is not the greatest - and bring Conditioner!

Conditioner!Conditioner!Conditioner!Conditioner!

:D:D:D

What is it about cruiseline and most hotel shampoos? They're like dish detergent. I wonder if it really is dish detergent.

Please please please DO NOT bring toilet paper or flushable wipes!! The toilet paper on the ship is made to go with their treatment/septic system and bringing your own paper can jam up the works!!! Backing up the toilets for yourself and cabins around you can really ruin your cruise and your neighbors.

Please please please DO NOT bring toilet paper or flushable wipes!! The toilet paper on the ship is made to go with their treatment/septic system and bringing your own paper can jam up the works!!! Backing up the toilets for yourself and cabins around you can really ruin your cruise and your neighbors.

Good point. I wouldn't flush the wipes since we don't in our own home (just like feminine products), but I never would have thought of the toilet paper.

Bring your own stuff. The baskets are samples and not enough for a whole cruise. I did enjoy the lotion in my baskeat and bought some when I got home. DH liked the razor, and now uses that brand at home. Think of it as a bonus, not a here use it on the whole cruise.

ON our last cruise which was Dream in Feb, there were no razors or good things in the goody basket. We got three nasal strips and I think some toothpaste. That was it. I've seen others post that the razors are no longer available. I really liked them when we got them before and was sad to see they are no longer given.

Archived