UPDATES on the dates for 2006/2007 Product Openings!

Ugh, fax just came in, and it looks like RCCL is DELAYING THE OPENING dates for many of the remainder of their itineraries not already open for booking.

To SUMMARIZE, and please see my previous post for the itineraries for these ships, I'm not typing it all out again. ;)

Opening May 12 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Legend of the Seas, Splendour of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas

Opening May 17 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Empress of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas

Opening May 18 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Navigator of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas

Opening May 19 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Monarch of the Seas

WINTER opening dates range from May 18 to May 25, with Monarch, Sovereign, Majesty and Enchantment not being released past December '06 until this fall.

And that's all she wrote for now. :D

I am so excited that the dates might ACTUALLY come out tomorrow. I am trying to book the Jewel in the Baltics for next summer. Do you think that the various on-line booking agents will have them loaded tomorrow?

I think RCI is acting very unprofessional. How is it that a huge cruise line like them can not get their dates together? Why do they keep changing the release date?

Professionalism is when you set a date for release that you actually stick with that date and stop disappointing your customers. Stringing people along is not nice.

I just needed to vent. Thanks for reading.

I have just spoken with RCCI in the UK and they said they do not know yet when they will release the dates for 06 for Europe etc....the chap I spoke with even checked with a supervisior and again came back and said...the dates usually are released when the new brochure comes out ...which is in June!!!! They have no indications that they will be releasing info on the 12th May etc.

No disrespect to anyone but if the dates are released over the pond at different date that over here...then there will be heck to pay...that would be just so unfair.

Hey lets just hope the UK got it wrong and info gets released tomorrow.:D

Liz

Hey buddies over the pond:D ...how about one of you phones RCCI Miami and see what dates they give you today....:D

How about we start some betting on this...for a laugh....cause it sounds like "the right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing" once again at RCCI.:D

Liz

Totally a guess on my part, but it may be that they are having problems loading the itineraries into their system. Having computer problems myself today so I can relate, if that's the case! :rolleyes:

If I get any more information (and if I can get my stupid router to work!) I will post it, but for now all I have is what is above...and just a guess as to the delay.

I just called RCCI and got the dates for the Jewel next summer. No rates yet, just dates. The rep said she expects the rates any day.

The dates are May 14 & 26, June 7 & 19, and July 1, 13 & 25. There are August dates, but I didn't write them down....sorry!

I just found out in today's Philadelphia Inquirer that the Empress will be sailing out of Philadelphia next summer! I know that we are going to be spoiled by sailing the Enchantment out of Philadelphia, our home town, this summer, and we can hardly wait until May 17 when the booking becomes available!!!

Carol

Hey, Mom, (Upper, Lower or which ever Merion), you will love the Empress. She's small, of some age, but very lovable!

Actually, it really IS *Merion*. Lower Merion and Upper Merion are townships. Merion is a town within Lower Merion Township. :D

Carol

looking for re-po canal dates. From Florida to Vancouver next spring????

was hoping to go on the Radiance, but got tired of waiting and booked on the Coral Princess.

We can still change, but still can't find any dates. Has anyone seen any???:confused:

looking for re-po canal dates. From Florida to Vancouver next spring????

was hoping to go on the Radiance, but got tired of waiting and booked on the Coral Princess.

We can still change, but still can't find any dates. Has anyone seen any???:confused:

Welcome home Karen! I'm still waiting too - this is getting VERY frustrating. Karen & Bob are planning on sailing on the Radiance too. Just can't believe the dates still aren't available.:mad:

Archived