QM2 Laundry Facilities Question.

T5LHR

I've got a couple of knitting patterns if anybody....

SS

Any tips on washing net curtains? That wasn't in the military syllabus.

Oh, and how do you get a king size duvet into its cover in under half an hour?

J

Re duvet cover: turn it inside out after washing/drying. Pin the duvet to the corners of the cover (or better yet, sew snaps), pull the cover over the filler.

Re net curtains: cold water wash, line dry (or machine dry on air), hang on the window while slightly damp -

and bob's yer uncle!

Re duvet cover: turn it inside out after washing/drying. Pin the duvet to the corners of the cover (or better yet, sew snaps), pull the cover over the filler.

Re net curtains: cold water wash, line dry (or machine dry on air), hang on the window while slightly damp -

and bob's yer uncle!

Very illuminating but I don't think Jimmy actually wanted to know. At least I HOPE he didn't.

SS

PS. Jimmy, cease and desist, you'll be getting washing powder recommendations next.

Very illuminating but I don't think Jimmy actually wanted to know. At least I HOPE he didn't.

SS

PS. Jimmy, cease and desist, you'll be getting washing powder recommendations next.

I give washing powder recommendations!! :cool:

J

I am sorry to post a new thread, I just have a couple of questions...

Within the laundries onboard, the irons, are they steam irons or dry?

Thanks, and sorry again.

T5

:)

They're of the steam variety. The only issue you'll have is the laundries can get busy. The thing I can't stand is peole will just go away & leave their laundry to do itself. Well it doesn't!! All people need to do is set their watches to the times on the machines and get back in the alloted times. I've been forced to remove laundry if I have to. I'll usually put it in the dryer(at low temp) to start it off. Same with the dryer, I'll put it into the basket.

What happened to the western male is that the western female got tired of ironing his shirts...so the western male finally figured out how to do it! ;):D

The western woman was Doloris Claiborn.

PROBLEM SOLVED

Nuff Said

Downy® Wrinkle Releaser

new_wrinkle_releaser.png

Just spray, tug, and smooth any time you need to quickly reduce wrinkles without the hassle of an iron. Downy Wrinkle Releaser is an easy-to-use spray that smoothes out wrinkles in seconds and leaves clothes with a light fresh scent. Its unique formula relaxes fibers to help release wrinkles.

PROBLEM SOLVED

Nuff Said

Downy® Wrinkle Releaser

new_wrinkle_releaser.png

Just spray, tug, and smooth any time you need to quickly reduce wrinkles without the hassle of an iron. Downy Wrinkle Releaser is an easy-to-use spray that smoothes out wrinkles in seconds and leaves clothes with a light fresh scent. Its unique formula relaxes fibers to help release wrinkles.

Yes! I have it in the travel size and we take it when ever we vacation! ;)

Archived