Pin Difference

We had never received any pins. When we reached diamond I emailed Crown and Anchor and they sent both ours. Our son also is emerald (which is prettier than diamond) and they sent his. Just e mail them and they will send them.

What is the difference in the C&A pins? Besides the stones are they different shapes to differentiate the different levels? Any pictures would be great. I'm on the fourth level but never received any pins.

When I was on my last cruise I was emerald. They had just created the emerald.

I was booking my next cruise onboard and I asked the future cruise people and they went and got me my emerald pin.

Still not gettin to the question. Is the style of the pins different?

From what I've seen, the style of the Diamond, Emerald, and Platinum pins are similar. These pins are about the size of a dime. The D+ pin is a different design altogether, and is about the size of a quarter.

From what I've seen, the style of the Diamond, Emerald, and Platinum pins are similar. These pins are about the size of a dime. The D+ pin is a different design altogether, and is about the size of a quarter.

I have the past couple of year diamond in dec pins. Don't think I have a specific diamond member pin. I might. Idk. I have a lot of stuff. Lol:D

Still not gettin to the question. Is the style of the pins different?

No the are the same style with different "stone" :rolleyes:. The Pinnacle pins are different...i think they have the cruiser's name on it. We had to ask the Ca and A ambassador for ours while on the cruise.

The diamond and below pins are all similar with perhaps a different color and fleck of stone in them. The diamond plus pin is bigger as it is bordered by wings. I'm not sure what pinnacle are now that they are no longer "crew" name badges (at least or one).

Archived