Would You Do This Cabin?

grammy c

Really, really love emerald dk. stern, not aft. E-728 port side, only one left for 10/20/12 Sapphire LA rt. to Hawaii/tahiti Would you take it for 28 day cruise, lots of sea days. I know wind will be a factor. Had this cabin on sister ship in the carib. but only for 7 days. Any help would be great! Thanks

Really, really love emerald dk. stern, not aft. E-728 port side, only one left for 10/20/12 Sapphire LA rt. to Hawaii/tahiti Would you take it for 28 day cruise, lots of sea days. I know wind will be a factor. Had this cabin on sister ship in the carib. but only for 7 days. Any help would be great! Thanks

With a lot of sea days I would ask Princess if they close off your cabin for part of the cruise. I've heard this happen on other lines, but maybe it was just because they hit moderate to bad weather.

That is a great cabin with an extended balcony. The only bad side is that it is above the Club Fusion bandstand. But with this long a cruise, I would be willing to bet that there would not be very much late night action in Club Fusion. If E731 was not available, I would take this cabin in a heartbeat.

With a lot of sea days I would ask Princess if they close off your cabin for part of the cruise. I've heard this happen on other lines, but maybe it was just because they hit moderate to bad weather.

I don't understand--what would they close off?

I would take it in a heartbeat. Great extended balcony and having done the 28 day trip to Hawaii and South Pacific I can tell you we did not have any wind or rough sea issues at all. That was in October/November of 2011.

DiRon--Thanks for your thumbs up. I want to go sooner that NEXT yr. and I think any mini is better that no mini on these ships, so I will book it tomarrow if still avail. I THINK it might be one that was let go because of close to final paymt. time and will have to hurry to get it. The wind will blow as all have said, but I Know the noise is a nonissue for us. Thanks again!

I actually have that room for 2 weeks prior, I'll be sure to leave it in good shape! ^_^

Don't forget there are the 8 sea days in a row on the way back to LA .... the evening noise from the bandstand may be more of an issue then.

Did this cruise last Fall and it was awesome!!

I don't understand--what would they close off?

My apologies to the OP. I misunderstood your original post. They wouldn't close it off. In fact I was in the aft cabin on that deck during 25 foot swells in the Tasman Sea! What a ride! We didn't hear any noise from Club Fusion during our cruise. I would take that room in a heartbeat... but if the aft opened up, I would grab it.

I had E-731 for 3 weeks this year and 2 weeks last year. I love the location (can't beat aft locations - I would take this over mid-ship any day)! I haven't been on the other side but I would take it!

DiRon--Thanks for your thumbs up. I want to go sooner that NEXT yr. and I think any mini is better that no mini on these ships, so I will book it tomarrow if still avail. I THINK it might be one that was let go because of close to final paymt. time and will have to hurry to get it. The wind will blow as all have said, but I Know the noise is a nonissue for us. Thanks again!

Hope you get it and enjoy! We loved this cruise and will do it again one day. We love sea days.

Archived